View Single Post
Old 02-11-2004, 04:15 PM   #45
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Memnoch - I received a PM from another member suggesting a poll that incorporated many of the options discussed before. It was fairly comprehensive in covering all the major issues we run into with each discussion and would allow members to give their opinion and remain anonymous if they wished. It would also give us a "snapshot" of how the IW Membership (in general) feels about certain issues like special avatars or certain "extras" available for subscribing members.

I sent Ziroc a PM asking his thoughts on the poll also, and if he would mind me posting it. IF he agrees, sounds like it would go great with the brainstorming thread you're planning.

I know you mentioned some of those options were NOT available for consideration, and that's fine. But I still think it is valid to include them in the poll (separate from the brainstorming) just to get a "feel" for how the other members feel.

Melusine - I agree with you that more people would be likely to donate if they knew how much it cost to operate IW each month. It doesn't have to be a precise figure nor would it be "set in stone". Just a general ballpark amount to establish as our ongoing "monthly goal" would suffice.