View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 06:20 AM   #11
Melusine
Dracolisk

Groj, could you give me your account info? (PM/email/SMS/phonecall, whatever) It would be silly for me to send the money to Johnny if you're gonna Paypal it. Of course if it turns out to be too much hassle, you should say so, but if you're willing to Paypal our donations regularly, that'd be great. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I've been working extra last week (and sadly spent half my earnings on new shoes already [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) but Ithink I could miss 15 euros this month.

Edit: great post, Genieboy! For my part, I think that it might just work if we all could get at the very least an *indication* of how much money is needed monthly. There are many people willing to donate monthly, without any stoopid benefits like cool avatars and the like but I think most of them would only want to commit to monthly donations if they knew what the total sum needed was. I think if we could get an idea about that, there'd be quite a lot of people who'd want to donate monthly (or continue to donate regularly, if they were already doing so).
But maybe I'm running ahead of the debate...

[ 02-10-2004, 06:25 AM: Message edited by: Melusine ]