View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 02:00 PM   #14
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Dakkon was my favorite, and his voice at the end movie put tears in my eyes. I loved that game. [img]smile.gif[/img]
By the way, did you know that Mr. Smith from X-Files did the voice? And Homer from Simpsons did the voice for Nordom. And the Pretender did the voice for The Nameless One.

Actually yes, Dak'kon was cool, especially because he had an Eastern style upgrading sword and he was a Fighter/Mage and he had a very personal religion, which (SPOILER) has very much to do with one of TNO's incarnations.

Morte had a nice comical value.

I liked Ignus because he was very original as a NPC(Then again, everybody in Torment is ) - With his great obsession over fire.

I know there once was an Estonian in IWF(the only one I've ever seen here) who was named Vhailor. (SPOILER) I liked Vhailor's philosophy - Divine judgement, no mercy for the weak, nothing is innocent. It was also nice to hear about him being a legend from other Mercykillers. And that his goal in life was to kill The Nameless One. And that you could kill him by proving that his existence is illogical.

Now that I think about it, Planescape: Torment was a true masterpiece. The soundtrack beats the BG series' soundtrack any time.