View Single Post
Old 02-02-2004, 12:31 AM   #5
J.J.
Symbol of Cyric

the IT guy, the big head chief for the state, and the HR dept are aware of my complaints. the IT guy told them that the remote app, TightVNC- add .com and you have the website, I spent a bit of time on it last week. this remote control program can be used in real time, and from ANY type of internet connection. can dump data to website or any other place admin designates. So, he doesn't even have to have the hard evidence in his local system. what i have so far is....
1. he told the state chief(I bet purchase, NY hasn't gotten a whif-yet) that the program COULD NOT BE USED TO SPY/CONTROL/CHANGE remotely. He told our boss that I had to actively help/cooperate by telling him some sort of security setting that displayed when remote access deployed. Provable lie #1

I have had a local comp store guy look at it. he says settings were to restrictive to even make laptop usable. I am going to find a company that can 'peel' the hardrive and all the administrative levels that have been set on the laptop - I know that the info is in there, I just can't get it. and I have to have it to prove malicious harassment, and my sanity. will check back, but what do you think.

thanks for the thoughts, cloudy, harkolier. things will get better.

Amanda, Kyleia, and Kathleen\'s Dad-Best Damn Job, Period.

Official procrastinator of the O.L.D. C.O.O.T.S. Clan
unOfficial Homeopathic Quacktitioner of the IW Realm