View Single Post
Old 01-30-2004, 05:50 PM   #29
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Willow! Long time no see! How's your family? You still learning the slash and dissect methods or are you actually practicing them now...why do they call it 'practice' when you're on your own? LOL
The family is fine. I'm on the other hand stressed out. I've had a busy schedule lately. One of my colleagues had a leave of absence for three months which left is with three shifts and two surgeons. I then chose to spend my remaining time with the family.. [img]smile.gif[/img] She's back now though and things are starting to return to normal. On the bright side we're temporarily "hiring" a fourth surgeon allowing me and my chief surgeon to work part time for 2-3 weeks. I've been practicing for some time now, only took me 20 years of studying. How's Nacht? I hope everything is fine with the both of you! [img]smile.gif[/img]

LOL johnny. Glad your apartment is improving but I really thought you would have it finished by now. I'm fine thanks, read above. I even managed to get the hubby to cook dinner tonight.

Edit: Dang spell checker. It's Nacht not Nacho. [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

[ 01-30-2004, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]