View Single Post
Old 01-22-2004, 08:16 PM   #31
Niadh
Elminster

BG3 wouldn't work as a direct sequel, there are too many possibilities at the end to take over- did you ascend or relinquiesh power? Who was your lover? Did Aerie have your baby? Did you free Sarevok? Were you good or evil, curse or blessing?

Only way to do it properly would be an unrelated game, enough of the Bhall Spawn story. Personally I wouldn't mind an unrelated game, more along teh lines of BG2 with strongholds and stuff. My guess is that BG3 will rot and be unused.

And am I one of the few people who prefer teh Aurora engine to Infinity?

Oh, and Fable will be the god of RPGs, I read an article on it today. You start out as 12! 12! and end up living to 55 when you retire with an updating avatar, scar, whitening hair, wrinkles, wandering in daylight gives you a tan, cave crawling makes you pale.
A Knight is sworn to darkness. <br />His heart knows only hatred.<br />His sword destroys the helpless,<br />His might imprisons the weak.<br />His wrath upholds the wicked, <br />His word speaks only lies.<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.boomspeed.com/niadh/newiwsig.jpg\" alt=\" - \" />