View Single Post
Old 01-21-2004, 05:40 PM   #34
Encard
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by quietman1920:
And yet, wasn't that the rallying cry when the Lewinsky Affair was all the rage?
If you'll remember, I haven't commented on the Lewinsky Affair... I think that might have also had something to do with then-president Clinton having lied under oath, however. Whether he should have actually been impeached for that or not, I'm not certain... I'm not exceedingly familiar with the legal requirements for that to occurr. *shrug*

Clark... Interesting fellow. I don't personally know too much about him. However, I'm curious... I remember hearing a number of things about Clark having blatantly switched position on several issues without any real reason, which seems somewhat damaging to his credibility. The most recent instance of this I can remember is his being accused of suddenly changing his stance from pro-war to anti-war during the near past, on a news program I saw a small portion of... Perhaps you could clarify here a bit? Since I presume that you have something to say on the matter, if you support him.

[ 01-21-2004, 05:41 PM: Message edited by: Encard ]