View Single Post
Old 01-06-2004, 11:30 PM   #33
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
Glad the Packers made it, but ARGH the Broncos Colts game was painful to watch. That Manning has an arm I tells ya. I turned the game off at 10min remaining in the 4th when it was 41-3 or whatever, then went to shower and cleanse myself of Broncos losing filth. They were doing so well all year then had to blow it right when it mattered most [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I stopped watching at halftime. The Broncos choked bad. Then again, you could just see it in Manning's eyes that he was out for blood for what happened two weeks ago. He even stated that he sent his wife out to party with her friends for New Years, and he stayed home and watched game tapes getting ready for the game. He definitely had revenge on his mind, and it showed out on the field. Now let's see how he does with Kansas City (should be a real high scoring affair).
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin