View Single Post
Old 12-22-2003, 11:31 PM   #33
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Hmmmm guess I've been here long enough to reveal some details if anyone cares [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Name: Vaskez, can't you read?

Height & Weight: 6'4", around 200lbs or 92kg

Appearance: Brown hair, grey/blue eyes, slim, relatively muscular build, eternal stubble cos I can't be bothered to shave every day but don't wanna grow a beard either

Personality: Pretty much a man of conflicting extremes depending on mood. Have been known to be centre of a party but often just sit quietly on my own. Pretty hot-tempered but quite sensitive so I easily feel bad after being not nice to people and spend a lot of time apoligising. Generally get on well with most people of any background/race though. Tend to analyse people and events way too much, think about things way too much. Tend to make use of sarcasm (but none of you knew that right? [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

Occupation: Computer Engineering student : though I already have the equivalent of a BENG under my belt so I guess I'm a computer engineer.

Interests: Hip-hop, badminton, squash, tennis, table tennis, shorinji kempo, working out, clubbing, films, PC games.

In D&D I guess I'd be a chaotic good thinking man's fighter, maybe

[ 12-22-2003, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: Vaskez ]
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray