View Single Post
Old 12-05-2003, 10:08 PM   #142
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by mistral4543:
Hi Ladyzekke [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

I'm not sure how long the monsoon lasts exactly, but we do tend to get wet weather around Nov-Dec. Which is not altogether bad (considering the weather is hot and humid for the rest of the year, particularly in Jun-Jul). It makes for wonderful weather to sleep or stay in bed in, if you're on vacation leave

Hmm, gotta love cranberry muffin [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] which I just got from Coffee Bean across the street. The funniest thing happened... my colleague ordered a sesame seed bagel and ended up scrapping off the sesame seeds cos she hadn't really realised how much she disliked them, LOL

So far so good, and I'll be off work in about 1.5 hours' time. Thinking of getting my Vanity Fair DVDs from HMV this afternoon. Woohoo!
Well we are supposed to get snow here overnight, so my plan for tomorrow is stay home, watch the pretty snow fall, and make chili.

LOL sesame seeds hardly even have a taste! Well I hope your colleague survived her horrid seed ordeal LOL [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps