View Single Post
Old 11-16-2003, 06:33 AM   #3
Intrepid
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce The Aussie:
erm..i know this may be a worrying subject for you...and i hope your friend turns out ok, but your post is almost illedgible. it needs more than 3 sentances to be readable...sorry if this soudns mean but i spent a couple of minutes puzzling over it until i finally got it....
if this makes it easier for you:

Megabot:
a friend of mine is a truck driver like me and he crashed into a private car. The people in such a small car died in no time. My friend ended up as a nervous wreck, poor guy can't sleep and allmost not eat after this stupid crash. I'm thinking about this when i drive my truck too, i have met many cars that are on MY side of the road with drivers that are fidilling with their cellphone and stuff, jesus i am so scared to crash into a car that i'm wondering if i should change work. These days the situation is getting worse and worse i think i have situations like this two or three times every week, and i think about my frineds crash all the time .

And of course there are suicidal drivers out there who want to take their own life they drive into a truck because they KNOW they will die but they dont think about the truck driver who will suffer so badly after it why cant they drive their car into a rock or a tree or something?
And remember my truck weighs is 50 tonns with the hanger on and we cannot stop in two seconds like an ordinary car think about it when you drive and come from a side road stop in good time we dont know if you are going to drive out in front of us or not!!