View Single Post
Old 11-14-2003, 02:14 PM   #17
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

When in doubt of how to reply... make a funny!

Carlos Spencer goes into the All Black changing room to find all his team mates looking a bit glum. "What's up?" he asks. "Well, we're having trouble getting motivated for this game. We know it's important but we've just beaten
Wales and South Africa in consecutive weeks and let's be honest it's only Australia. They're crap and we can't be bothered". Carlos looks at them and says "Well, the way I've been playing recently, I reckon I can beat these by
myself, you lads go down the pub." So Carlos goes out to play Australia by himself and the rest of the New Zealand team go off for a few jars. After a few pints they wonder how the game is going, so they get the landlord to put the telly on. A big cheer goes up as the screen reads "New Zealand 7 - Australia (Spencer - 10 minutes - Converted Try)". He is beating Australia all by himself! Anyway, the telly goes off and a few more pints later the game is
forgotten until someone remembers, "Strike me lucky, it must be full time now, let's see how Carlos got on".

They put the telly back on. "Result from the Stadium: New Zealand 7 (Spencer 10 minutes) - Australia 7 (Sailor 79 minutes)". They can't believe it, Carlos has single handedly got a draw against Australia!! They rush back to the Stadium to congratulate him. They find him in the dressing room, still in his gear, sitting with his head in his hands. He refuses to look at them. "I've let you down, I've let you down." says Carlos. "Don't be an idiot, you drew against Australia, all by yourself. And they only scored in the last minute!" says the rest of the team.

"No, No, I have" says Spencer, "I've let you and the whole of NZ down... I got sent off after 12 minutes"

and back at ya leonis... nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah, green and gold are not gonna be at the final