View Single Post
Old 10-28-2003, 01:33 AM   #38
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

The worst place I left a booger, was when I was sick and had to do live television. I'd finished my work, and we got the call to go on... so out I went, completly unaware that I'd left my booger on my left hand, in full view of the tv camera whenever I played certain chords. I knew something was awry when I could see the girls in the front row squirming and making "ooh yuk" faces....

..and then I woke up from my nightmare!!

(Did I fool you??)

No.. really the worst time was when I had a part time job as a massage therapist. I'd just finished working on a client when I heard her say:
"What's this on my cl..."

No no only kidding... I've never been a massage therapist.

(Did I fool you again?)

No, really the worst time was when I was in little athletics in school. I was running in the hundred meters when a booger I'd left on my hand flung into this kids face running behind me. He breathed it in and started choking. He had to pull up so I won. I kind of felt guilty about the whole thing.... until I remembered I was JOKING!! Hahahaha!

Actually.. the truth is I've never picked my nose. This was just a social experiment to see who does.....
-
-
-
-

FOOLED YOU!

Nah.. I don't know. When I was a kid we moved around a lot. One time, we had some friends help us move. One of the items they put in the truck was my desk chair. The depository for many a days work. Of course there were lots of years old gems still hanging on the bottom of the seat.. which to my horror my friend noticed, and jokingly commented on.

Yuk.

And that's the truth.

http://www.hughwilson.com