View Single Post
Old 10-19-2003, 09:36 AM   #35
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

*shakes about like a dog to get all the water off him*

"Well that was quite discusting at the bottom of that well, but I didn't find any little girl! Someone must've gotten to her before me. Apparently the phone calls have stopped and I'm still alive after 7 days. Looks like making all those digital copies worked [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Seriously though: Thanks Z. I have no freakin' Idea what happened. And to the mods who thought I was someone else, no [img]tongue.gif[/img] I will admit I did have David log in and post alot of stuff for me [img]tongue.gif[/img] heh. Like he said though: I don't like to add any more traffic to a forum than I have to, even if it is just making another account. Anyway, Thanks for the quick response, it was kind of fun, and also kind of scarry, being invisible for a day. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anyhoo... Let's see... Umm... I would just like to point out that I would never do anything to harm this forum in any way, and that I love it so much i've even put advertisment banners for it on my Comic Strips

*edit* Whoah! My post count lowered by nearly 50 (or was it 500?)

Whatever it was I used to be an Iron Throne Cult [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 10-19-2003, 09:41 AM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]