Old 10-15-2003, 08:33 AM   #11
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

Question Mark

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
quote:
Originally posted by Hyperion:
Hello! I am new here, I was wondering how to put an avatar up? I went to my profile and added the link for my picture, so how? Thanks for your help
The best way to get you avatar changed is to do lots of spamming. One word posts, random bumping of old threads, plenty of "what's your favourite colour" threads, how do I kill Kangaxx, who is number one etc!

It worked for me!

BTW - there is an award every month for the person who increases their post count the most!
[/QUOTE]there is no reward but possible banning or temporary cutting off of your account.

best way to get a cool pic everyone will see with you posts is in your signature. ppl to ask for help with that include myself (for simple things like my own) and deathkiller for more complex things. i do not host tho i get him to host for me, so if you go through me you still go through him....kwim?

anyway i know htere are some others who play with sig pics and stuff, but i can't recall their screen names off the top of my head. good luck, and welcome.....and please don't spam.