View Single Post
Old 10-16-2003, 04:30 AM   #50
Chewbacca
Zartan

Your the one sowing confusion here Yorick, with your belittlement, guilt trips, insuations and accusations.

Do you really know what Christ means when I use the word? What it feels on the inside of ME to have a relationship with Christ? Do you know what it means to know and nuture your own Christ-consciousness? Because thats what I am all about when I talk about inner-christ. I speak of a personal spiritual transformation.

Do you mean to belittle my beliefs I have shared! Well fine, feel real good about yourself okay, enjoy yourself. I challenged your use of a limited definition of a concept, of a word and in return you have personally attacked my spiritual beliefs, opinions and ideas because they do not do not fit your own, and I wont take it.

To think how hurt you acted because someone made a half-true generalization and then to turn around and belittle my personally knowledge and understanding of Christ.
That's TRULY ridiculous and quite revealing.

Are you so closed minded you cannot believe that Karma has more than one defintion? Are you so hell-bent to demonize every religion but your own you won't open your eyes to ideas that may not have cross your path before?

I did not pull this concept and defintion of Karma out of my ass, it is as old as hermetic philosophy and thats pretty damn ancient.

You know what, it is irrelevant. I have declared my beleifs and refuted your narrowing of the concept of Karma and how it fits with Christianity. What ever you say from this point on is irrelevant because it will obviously come from your desire to push your beliefs and belittle those that are different.

Somebody stick a fork in this thread, its done!