View Single Post
Old 10-12-2003, 11:00 PM   #17
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Ranger:
quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
IR, I don't think Davros meant anything derogatory by his comment. I think it was merely that his friend was American and didn't know anything about Bali, which caused him to wonder about other Americans since he had evidence of one being unaware. I think it's generally more pleasant to assume the best and that people don't have ulterior motives, than to wonder if they do.

I like to think I am realist most of the time, so that kind of disqualifies that. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Your probably right, I was just pointing out certain things.
At the very least I avoid having to defend myself all the time [img]smile.gif[/img] . I also think that bickering over what people might have meant or inferred or who they might have been generalising about isn't really appropriate in this thread.
You know, I was going to add that the discusion in hand did seem unappropriate for the thread, but I figured since it was started might as well see it to the end. [/QUOTE]
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge