View Single Post
Old 10-11-2003, 12:51 AM   #2
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

I got this from the Translation Engine:

I live for her Andrea Bocelli

I live for her how long you know The first time the ho met, I do Not remember myself like but I have entered
inside and there is Alive restara for her because me does to Vibrate strong the soul, living Person for her
and is not a weight

I live for her also I you know it TO you is not the jealous, You is of everything those that Have a need
always lit, Like a stereo in room, Of who is alone and now knows, That is also for him, for this I live for her

It is a muse that invites to graze us it with the fingers Across a piano The death is distant, I live for her.

I live for her that often it knows to Be sweet and sensual, TO times it beats in head but it is a fist that
does not do ever badly. I live for her myself I know it it does Endorser of town in town to Suffer a little
one but at least I live.

It is a doloro when part. I live for her within the hotels, With extreme pleasure cresce. I live for her in the
whirl. Across my voice expands and love produces

I live for her nient' other I have AND how many other I will meet That like wrote myself in face: I live for
her, I live for her

Above a platform or against to a wall.. I live for her to the limit. Also in a hard tomorrow. I live for her to the margin. Every day a conquest, The protagonist will be always she.

I live for her because by now I have not other road of uscita Because the music you know it Really not l. ever
betrayed. I live for her because myself from Pauses and notes in freedom. If it was another life the living
person, living person The living person for her. I live for her the music. I live for her Live for her it is
sole. I live for her I live for her.