View Single Post
Old 10-10-2003, 12:33 PM   #38
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestormalpha:
Zuvio, your apparent reason for being here is to irritate all the good aligned people of the world instead of leaving well enough alone. As far as I could tell the booze talk was dropped on page one of this thread. Move on, move up, and stop dwelling on the past. Stop telling us not to get ticked off when your own post has "I'm ticked off" written all over it.

Firestorm, I'm not on the board 24/7, so it is possible I'm not present at the end of a conversation while I did have a part in it. So it is my right to post about it even if it is 2 or more pages down the road already.

Your interpretation of posts is so afwul, that you should no longer use it as an argument in future conversations.

"Zuvio, your apparent reason for being here is to irritate all the good aligned people of the world instead of leaving well enough alone."
I'm taking this one quite personal. Calling me something other than good-aligned, telling me I should leave people alone. I can think of a number of posts in which you have been rude to other members of the board in a shameless manner, thinking you have the divine obligation of pointing out negative aspects of members in a rude fashion. While in fact it is you who irritates people.

Now I could foul many, many more words while argiung with you, but I have this feeling that it will be in vain, nor will it end before a moderator steps in and pulls us apart. So I grab this moment to tell you that while you point your little finger at other members, it is in fact *you* who has a bit of a problem. But no matter, this is a social forum and one has room here to learn. Maybe by the end of the day we both have grown a bit. Who knows....