View Single Post
Old 09-20-2003, 11:29 AM   #16
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
quote:
Originally posted by Raistlin Majere:
phew, thats the dumbest idea ive ever heard! theres just no way anyone would have the energy or money to waste on such a stupid subject... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
oh? some people might try it. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]*I stare blankly into the air in front of him, my mind tossing and turning the concepts I have just heard. I continue staring into the air and my attention is drawn to the television screen in front of me, I focus on the film "Terminator 2-Judgement day". Similar in many respects to it's prequel, especially the plot. Machines taking over humanity and humans having to prevent this from occuring in an ironic and unlikely turn of events against seemingly overwhelming odds. An idea begins to form in my head, this same head is turned to my right and I face my brother. I than calmly tell him...*

"Andy Wachowski...we have a cash cow to milk...it shall be called The Medium"

*my brother stares blankly at me and then informs me, that is the supidest thing he's ever heard and that whatever I may have in mind should be fine, as long as he names it*

"Whatever, we're gonna be rich, our special effects are gonna blow T-1 and 2 away. Thats what the every day cinema goer wants, big explosions that look pretty*

[ 09-20-2003, 11:31 AM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]