View Single Post
Old 07-06-2003, 10:12 PM   #21
Drake
Baaz Draconian

Arrow

Well I have found them. I suppose I should be happy but I'm not really. I'm kinda freaked out cause it looks like Stormy was right. I found them in the kitchen. They were just sitting there on the counter in plain sight. As I said before I share the kitchen with other people. I should have been able to see them anytime I was in the kitchen. Or other people should have seen them. Another thing my door was locked I HAD to use my keys to enter my room when I went to bed. So they had to be in my room when I went to sleep. I don't see how they could have gotten out of my room. If some one had taken them then my room would have had to be broken into but it was still shut solid when I woke.

To add a few side notes. I found them at about 4 am I heard the noise of coins at about 5 am another hour and it would have been exactly 3 days since they went missing(or when I assume they went missing) And I took the advice given so this has been the first night, in I think months, that I have not been burning atleast one candle. It's all kinda odd if you ask me.