Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Sydney Ironworkers - How about a get together ? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93115)

T-D-C 03-04-2005 01:22 AM

Hey guys,

Just wanted to check to see everyone's availability for a get together. Im thinking some time after Easter ?

We could meet up, have dinner and a few beers. Maybe around Darling Harbour this time(a more central City location)?

Anyone who couldn't come last time is more than welcome this time around.

So how about it guys (and any girls that are in the area)

Looking forward to it [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]

T-D-C

[ 03-04-2005, 01:24 AM: Message edited by: T-D-C ]

Dave_the_quack 03-04-2005 01:53 AM

Well, as you know, I'm always up for a drink... or 8.

Harks, Mem, Wellard, I expect you're all in too?

(Hive and the orange boys, this is where you lot chime in with positive responses, dontchyakno) :D

Hivetyrant 03-04-2005 05:24 AM

I'll see what I can do, I may bring a friend along though if you guys dont mind ;)

Harkoliar 03-04-2005 06:01 AM

im in [img]smile.gif[/img] i hope memnoch can come too. he is pretty busy at the moment. (but ill let him tell the story :D )

i know there are IW people who just turned 18 :D . so come along if you can guys!

wellard 03-04-2005 07:49 AM

Well I am not sure ... reads TDC post again sees the bit where he mentions drinking beer and decides to volunteer .... Count me guys :D

Hivetyrant 03-04-2005 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by wellard:
Count me guys :D
One, two, three, four, five........ :D :D

Harkoliar 03-04-2005 09:38 AM

i can get in touch with memsy if i have to [img]tongue.gif[/img] . but would be nice to see more tagging along [img]smile.gif[/img]

wellard 03-04-2005 05:51 PM

Maybe Mems can email Leonis or Yorick (seeing that Yorick would find it hard to use the PM at the moment ;) )

Oh and Hives [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img]

Count that! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Harkoliar 03-04-2005 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by wellard:
Maybe Mems can email Leonis or Yorick (seeing that Yorick would find it hard to use the PM at the moment ;) )

Oh and Hives [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img]

Count that! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

i reckon he is still in singapore doing gigs and stuff. [img]smile.gif[/img] . cant hurt to give it a try.

Dave_the_quack 03-06-2005 11:06 PM

Getting to the bottom of the page... so.. [img]graemlins/Bump.gif[/img]

Hrm... I really thought there would be a few more interested than this... Is there anyone out there who would like to attend who hasn't chimed in yet?

[ 03-06-2005, 11:08 PM: Message edited by: Dave_the_quack ]