Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Going on vacation on saturady (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90528)

Xen 07-08-2004 03:53 PM

Yes. On Croatia and island called Krk. For two weeks. I will miss you guys. And I will miss posting. :D

Larry_OHF 07-08-2004 04:01 PM

<font color=skyblue>No you're not!

Did Ziroc clear you for extended vacation time? I didn't think so. Only members that have completed five consecutive years as a member on Ironworks can take up to two weeks vacation. You only have two years with us, so you are allowed up to one week vacation or personal leave. I think you had better get back to work immediately. </font>

johnny 07-08-2004 05:18 PM

Hey Xen, get a laptop, that way you can continue spamming on the beach. :D

I know of that island, but the name sounds like a fart, i wouldn't wanna go there. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

uss 07-08-2004 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Larry_OHF:

Did Ziroc clear you for extended vacation time? I didn't think so. Only members that have completed five consecutive years as a member on Ironworks can take up to two weeks vacation. You only have two years with us, so you are allowed up to one week vacation or personal leave. I think you had better get back to work immediately. </font>

NOOO! :(

I was supposed to go on a trip to Norway for a week! Now I have to tell everybody that I can't go. [img]graemlins/dropatear.gif[/img]

Can anyone who has been here at least 5 years go in my place?

[ 07-08-2004, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: uss ]

Lord 07-08-2004 08:12 PM

I'll miss you [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Dron_Cah 07-09-2004 12:18 AM

Aw, crap! Ok, I have over 1 year, am i cleared for a week in Florida? I really want to! :(

Gangrell 07-09-2004 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Larry_OHF:

You haven't even been around that long you clingy mod [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Larry_OHF 07-09-2004 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gangrell:

You haven't even been around that long you clingy mod
<font color=skyblue>All of the members from the old blue board days had to re-register as new members, losing our post count and our joining dates.

There are only maybe four people on this website that registered before me and have been here longer than I, and are still with us. I am probably the most active of them all. We used to post General Conversation in the Tales of the Sword Coast forum.

Now bow to me, an Ancient of IW!!</font>

[ 07-09-2004, 08:11 AM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]

Dron_Cah 07-09-2004 11:13 AM

Can I still have the week off? (In a couple of weeks)

Xen 07-09-2004 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
Hey Xen, get a laptop, that way you can continue spamming on the beach. :D

I know of that island, but the name sounds like a fart, i wouldn't wanna go there. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

I actually have two laptops but no net.

Larry is this a joke or is it true?