Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Someone TP'd my house! AGAIN. (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90263)

SomeGuy 06-05-2004 02:54 PM

Hello everyone. Just got back from a float trip with some friends. I come back and look into my front yard, and what do I see? I bunch of toilet paper sitting up in one of our evergreens. We have a huge row lining the road by our house in our yard. Well, I'm not extremely happy about it. It happened last night apparently. I can't wait to find out who it is, because I've been itching to fight someone lately. I already have four prime suspects. But it's kind of the meaning of it, that people out there are stupid enough and don't like me enough to do it. I can't believe it.

Jaradu 06-05-2004 03:20 PM

Dude, that sucks. What kind of sick freak would do that? Ah well, at least you can settle your bloodlust once you find out ;) . Why not try process of elmination? Always works for me when there's 3 or more possible culprits. That settles your urges to kill three times over!

Well, I hope you find him. Let us know how you settle it :D OOOOH! Tell the story of the float trip [img]smile.gif[/img]

Gangrell 06-05-2004 03:46 PM

Quite simple to find out who did it my good penguin, just make it seem like you've all left for another 'trip', be in wait, and when they come around with more toilet paper, suprise :D

Either that, or you can just leave a camera somewhere where they can't see it, whatever you prefer [img]tongue.gif[/img]

johnny 06-05-2004 04:23 PM

Was the TP used ? :D

Gnarf 06-05-2004 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
'cos if it wasn't, it'd just be a gift, no?

johnny 06-05-2004 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gnarf:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by johnny:

'cos if it wasn't, it'd just be a gift, no? </font>[/QUOTE]Exactly. :D

Ladyzekke 06-05-2004 07:14 PM

Maybe its somebody that you rubberband snapped not too long ago, toilet paper revenge! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Jaradu 06-05-2004 07:16 PM

Remembering the good ol' days, LadyZekke? ;)

Vaskez 06-05-2004 07:34 PM

What you on about? LadyZ is too much of a lady to ever have done things like that! It wouldn't be proper!

Ladyzekke 06-05-2004 08:23 PM

Are you kidding me, I've snapped with the best of em! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

No I just was remembering a post not that long ago, thought it was from Someguy, but maybe I'm wrong, and it was about rubberband snapping on the bus, and getting suspended from school for it?

So posted, cause I'm just thinking there is more behind the toilet paper. :D