Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Why I don't drink American beer. (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89843)

Animal 04-16-2004 09:43 PM

For those of you who have seen the commercial, it's too funny. For those of you who haven't...

Why don't I drink American beer?

Why don't I buy a Morrocan snowmobile?
Why don't I eat a Japanese hot dog?
Because I am CANADIAN !!!

There was a few others in there too, but you get the idea. So let's here yours....

Why don't I drink Mexican water?

johnny 04-16-2004 09:48 PM

No comment

Animal 04-16-2004 10:04 PM

Since you don't drink beer, Johnny...wink, wink, nudge, nudge :D

Spirits forever 04-16-2004 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
No comment
That's what we call spamming :spam:

anywho, if i were to drink alcohol it would be smthin w/ class like wine for instance...

but i'm not 18 yet so meh...no alcohol for me :D

anyone who has tried irish wine could you tell me is it was worth trying?

Vaskez 04-16-2004 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Spirits forever:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by johnny:
No comment

That's what we call spamming :spam:

anywho, if i were to drink alcohol it would be smthin w/ class like wine for instance...

but i'm not 18 yet so meh...no alcohol for me :D
</font>[/QUOTE]You're kidding, right? I dunno where you grew up, but where I grew up, everyone was drinking as soon as they could somehow get some bar staff to think they were 18 :D For me, this was around age 15....being tall is useful :D
But I never liked wine...still don't. I'll stick to my lager and the occasional shot of whiskey, rum or vodka, thanks. Johnny, you with me on the lager front? :D aahh I could really drink a Becks or a Tuborg right now.....*drool*

EDIT: *returns from fridge clutching his bottle of Becks*...now why didn't I think of that before? *scratches head* :D

[ 04-16-2004, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: Vaskez ]

Sir Goulum 04-16-2004 10:49 PM

*Waits patiently to be legal*

I am a slave to the law! :D

Vaskez 04-16-2004 10:53 PM

LOL I can already imagine you having your beer with your mates, Sir G. You won't like it but you'll drink it to be cool :D And you'll keep doing this. Then one day you realise that you actually like it. From then on you can't live without it. Just look at Johnny. You will somehow get this idea that drinking beer is the best thing in the world and you will be able to do it for long periods of time spending insane amounts of money. Just wait...

Sir Goulum 04-16-2004 11:02 PM

Haven't had beer yet! I had wine before though, but it was yucky

[img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img]

Animal 04-16-2004 11:06 PM

No, no, NO !!!!

Everything turns into SPAM !!!

Oxy moron's....

Why don't I buy Italian hip waders?
Jamaican snow shows?

American beer...

Jeez people...

Sir Goulum 04-16-2004 11:10 PM

That's a great commercial [img]tongue.gif[/img] .