Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   They sure grow them stupid in.... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89160)

Lord of Alcohol 01-26-2004 08:09 PM

Florida! What a bunch of no-driving idiots! Sorry Z [img]tongue.gif[/img] (note my new home city) Light turns green? Hmmm well maybe they will accelerate after 10 seconds, when the light switches to yellow. Cruising along at 55 with a green light ahead? Yes slow down, a decision must be made apparently. Is it really green maybe? Who know knows whats going through the addled Florida mind. I could go no about how they drive gro9cery carts worse than the cars but I think you get the picture. Z is it the water? Help me!!!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Dalamar Stormcrow 01-26-2004 08:26 PM

??? What are you talking about LOA?

GokuZool 01-26-2004 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dalamar Stormcrow:
??? What are you talking about LOA?
People in Florida can't drive.

Nerull 01-26-2004 09:34 PM

They drive bad in Florida. And Texas. And New York. And...

With everyone talking on cell phones, eating, reading, doing work on laptops, etc. while driving, is it any wonder that there are more and more bad drivers everywhere? Everyone is trying to cram in something in every single second of their day.

Ladyzekke 01-26-2004 10:28 PM

He just moved to Florida LOL.

Pauly, just smash em if they don't go when the light turns green [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Arledrian 01-26-2004 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nerull:
They drive bad in Florida. And Texas. And New York. And...

With everyone talking on cell phones, eating, reading, doing work on laptops, etc. while driving, is it any wonder that there are more and more bad drivers everywhere? Everyone is trying to cram in something in every single second of their day.

LOL, the other day I was late for a college class and so took my lunch into my car with me on the way there. I had everything all spread out on my lap and had just started to tuck in, when a cop suddenly shot past me on the highway. I dropped my bagel on my crotch and had a white cream-cheese smear there the rest of the day [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Good luck with settling in down there by the way, Pauly [img]smile.gif[/img]

Bungleau 01-26-2004 10:59 PM

I did <h3><font color=yellow>NOT</font></h3> need to read that after taking a drink, Aledrian!

Reminds me of the words of George Carlin...

"Just tryin' to ease him up into second gear! :D "

Good luck down there. I don't have much tolerance for that kind of driving. I enjoy driving in Boston... and Detroit... and Los Angeles... but not Chicago so much. Go figure.

Bahamut 01-27-2004 07:14 AM

good luck LoA... maybe you should drive around here... pretty nice... you can do pretty much whatever you want... :D

Donut 01-27-2004 07:25 AM

Pauly you fool! Those people aren't Americans! They're dang fool Brits trying to get to grips with driving on the wrong side of the road, cruise control, power steering and air conditioning!!!

Give us a break mate! :D

Kakero 01-27-2004 11:06 AM

hehe..looks like people haven't seen me driving yet. Cruising like 240mph on road....red light = green light etc. :D