Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   It's Snowing! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89147)

T/-/alali 01-25-2004 08:59 AM

It's snowing right now in NC! YAY, we don't get snow very often so this is one of those special days where we go out to the golf course and sled! To top that off it's supposed to ice tonight so I may not have school tomorrow! Hurray!

Bozos of Bones 01-25-2004 09:10 AM

I'm real happy for you. It was snowing here a day ago, but it melted fast. We're still waiting for the snow season.

General Nosaj 01-25-2004 09:47 AM

I wished I gained such excitement from snow but up here in the north we hardened souls are used to it. I here a big freeze is going to hit us this week, got the thermals out.

[ 01-25-2004, 02:38 PM: Message edited by: General Nosaj ]

Xen 01-25-2004 10:28 AM

We don`t have snow. :( I would like some snow. But it is hold as hell... (a little weird but really cold is here)

dplax 01-25-2004 11:08 AM

Here in France there usually isn't too much snow, but in Hungary you usually get a load of it each year. I'm already missing it.

khazadman 01-25-2004 11:56 AM

We're expecting snow tonight some time. I hope not though. The kids are already making up time for the damn hurricane and one day of snow.

Sir Goulum 01-25-2004 12:44 PM

You know nothing about snow unless you live in Canada [img]tongue.gif[/img] Musta got a good 10 cm yesterday here!

Dron_Cah 01-25-2004 12:56 PM

Snoooow, yes.... that's the sh^t I've been shoveling for the last ten years. whee.

Nanobyte 01-25-2004 01:17 PM

My sister told me it was just supposed to ice, but it just now stopped snowing. It was pretty warm out yesterday (in the 50s I think), so today was a little unexpected.

Quote:

Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
You know nothing about snow unless you live in Canada [img]tongue.gif[/img] Musta got a good 10 cm yesterday here!
Well, I'm originally from New York. There was one winter we got so much snow, that after shoveling it, it was higher than our one-story house. So I know snow, and actually prefer it over the warm weather we usually get here.

Sir Goulum 01-25-2004 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nanobyte:
My sister told me it was just supposed to ice, but it just now stopped snowing. It was pretty warm out yesterday (in the 50s I think), so today was a little unexpected.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir Goulum:

Well, I'm originally from New York. There was one winter we got so much snow, that after shoveling it, it was higher than our one-story house. So I know snow, and actually prefer it over the warm weather we usually get here. </font>[/QUOTE]I take back my knowledge of snow [img]tongue.gif[/img]