Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Happy Thanksgiving (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88613)

Ladyzekke 11-26-2003 09:26 PM

To those that celebrate it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I have to go to my Aunt's an hour and a half away. Ugg. Will be cold and raining tomorrow too, ugg. But there will be an army's worth of food there, yum! :D

Bungleau 11-26-2003 09:37 PM

Happy Thanksgiving as well to all who celebrate... and to those who don't, Happy Thursday. [img]smile.gif[/img]

We're staying here for Thanksgiving, then going to Detroit to see family on Saturday. Friday the kids are going to grandma's for an overnite -- woo hoo! And if you have kids, you know exactly what we're going to be doing... Yep, sleeping in, that's right. :D

Ladyzekke 11-26-2003 11:04 PM

LOL! Well happy sleeping in Bungleau! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I can sleep in a bit too tomorrow, as I don't have to be at my Aunts until about 1:00pm. Of course my cat may make me get up to feed her at frikken sunrise, as usual LOL. I swear she has this cackle down to perfection for the morning to wake me up, she will sit next to me and cackle every time she sees my eyelids slowly close when I'm falling back to sleep LOL, who needs an alarm clock when you've got Cackle Queen! :D

mistral4543 11-26-2003 11:09 PM

I don't celebrate it, but that won't stop me from wishing those who do :D

Happy Thanksgiving [img]smile.gif[/img]

Lord 11-26-2003 11:27 PM

<marquee><font size=7 color=orange>HAPPY</font><font size=7 color=red> THANKSGIVING!!!</font></marquee>

Stormymystic 11-26-2003 11:33 PM

yes, happy thanksgiving :D I have to eat 2 meals tomorrow, don;t you feel sorry for me?

Harkoliar 11-26-2003 11:39 PM

well i dont celebrate thanksgiving here but well wishes still to all you of you!

Firestormalpha 11-27-2003 12:18 AM

Turkey Day, Turkey Day!!, Yay Yay Yay!! :D

oops. [img]redface.gif[/img] sorry fatigue is obviously starting to take effect.

Megabot 11-27-2003 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ladyzekke:

I have to go to my Aunt's an hour and a half away. Ugg. Will be cold and raining tomorrow too, ugg. But there will be an army's worth of food there, yum! :D

Hi Ladyzekke happy Thanksgiving day, btw what do you eat on a day like this? We dont celebrate it here it is like an ordenary day here [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Lord 11-27-2003 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Megabot:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ladyzekke:

Hi Ladyzekke happy Thanksgiving day, btw what do you eat on a day like this? We dont celebrate it here it is like an ordenary day here [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Turkey, mashed patatoes, corn, and other great stuff [img]smile.gif[/img] .