Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Need help! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87789)

Xen 09-20-2003 05:47 AM

I want to make my football(soccer) skills perfect.-Freestyle that is...
Anyone know a good guide/page to learn some new ones? Thanks!

GokuZool 09-20-2003 06:05 AM

You like Freestyle soccer too? How long have you been playing? (soccer in general)

My tips are:

* Take your already known skills, combine them and change them slightly. This often leads to some cool and unique skills.

* When watching soccer, watch even closer. You will learn some very cool skills.

* Download some soccer commercials, such as the Nike Brazil Airport ad, which features the Brazilian World Cup team from a few years ago. Lots of tricks and skills to pick up.

I don't know of any guides, but I'm sure a search in Google should take you pretty far!

[ 09-20-2003, 06:08 AM: Message edited by: GokuZool ]

Xen 09-20-2003 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by GokuZool:
You like Freestyle soccer too? How long have you been playing? (soccer in general)

My tips are:

* Take your already known skills, combine them and change them slightly. This often leads to some cool and unique skills.
* When watching soccer, watch even closer. You will learn some very cool skills.
* Download some soccer commercials, such as the Nike Brazil Airport ad, which features the Brazilian World Cup team from a few years ago. Lots of tricks and skills to pick up.

I don't know any guides, but a search in Google should take you pretty far!

Oh man! YOu should seen my comp. I have SO MANY NIKE COMERICALS-Ronaldhnho Solo,Football Freestyle,another Ronaldinho,Nike Brazil Airport...you name it...

I was searching Google but couldn`t find anything.
I am freestyling for a year but playing footbal about 3 years...

GokuZool 09-20-2003 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Xen:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by GokuZool:

My tips are:

I don't know any guides, but a search in Google should take you pretty far!

Oh man! YOu should seen my comp. I have SO MANY NIKE COMERICALS-Ronaldhnho Solo,Football Freestyle,another Ronaldinho,Nike Brazil Airport...you name it...

I was searching Google but couldn`t find anything.
I am freestyling for a year but playing footbal about 3 years...
</font>[/QUOTE]Nike soccer ads = [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Do you play any beach or indoor soccer? They're both extremely fun!

I've been playing....

Soccer: (grass) 8 years
Indoor: 3 years
Beach/Freestyle: 1 year

Xen 09-20-2003 06:23 AM

I am "wannabe" Brazilian. I always have the ball in my backpack and play whereever/whenever I can...

Kakero 09-20-2003 06:35 AM

How about developing your own football skill? also, try playing with good football players. it can really improve you.

GokuZool 09-20-2003 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kakero:
How about developing your own football skill? also, try playing with good football players. it can really improve you.
[img]graemlins/agree.gif[/img]

That's right. Playing with older and more experienced players than playing with people your age, is not only a great challenge, but it also builds up your skills, fitness and strength. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Quote:

I always have the ball in my backpack and play whereever/whenever I can...
You should see my room. The walls are covered in soccer posters and there are soccer balls scattered everywhere. :D

[ 09-20-2003, 06:52 AM: Message edited by: GokuZool ]

johnny 09-20-2003 06:54 AM

Any chance of playing indoor soccer in your area ? If so, join up with a team and play in some kind of league, indoorsoccer can really improve your game. Of course you gotta have a little talent of your own, that's one thing you cannot learn.

Xen 09-20-2003 01:17 PM

I will join a club. BTW Goku my room is also full of fotball balls.(Useless of course becuase they are totaly "destroyed" but still they can be good to practice with them. I must buy a new ball every fewe months

Bozos of Bones 09-20-2003 01:31 PM

Don't learn like that. Go with the flow. Go with your sig!