Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Twix is so not in the mix (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87640)

SecretMaster 09-09-2003 02:03 AM

Not to sure if i posted this thread before, my memory is foggy. But

About a week or two ago, I was buying Legos from toys-r-us. While waiting to pay, i decided to buy a huge twix bar. So we pay and leave, and I tear the wrapper off. Thats where I realized there was a prob, the twix didn't feel right. So i throw the wrapper out, and look at the twix. Now there is something really wrong. Instead of there being a nice brown coating of chocolate, there is this whitish chocolate. So what the hell, it can't be that bad, so I take a bite. And well, I really want to know how long the candy bar was sitting around. heck, the thing wasn't crunchy anymore, it was like mush, like a musketeer bar, stale cookie, and crappy chocolate all merged together. So I just finish one bar, with another huge one to go. I paid for it, I'm gonna eat it. So along the car ride home, I only finish half of the second one before realizing my stupidity. I didn't know which direction it was coming, but it was coming. I stopped eating that thing at that moment. I never got so sick so fast, and because of that experiance I will never eat a twix. Its so not in the mix.

InsaneBane 09-09-2003 04:03 AM

Hmm - you're sure you didn't mistake the Legos for the Twix [img]smile.gif[/img]

On the other hand: You said it wasn't crunchy ;)

[img]graemlins/greenbounce.gif[/img]
Insane

The Hierophant 09-09-2003 06:21 AM

dude, don't take it out on the twix. It's not the chocolate's fault that the store clerks left it sitting there longer than it's due. That's like getting angry at a dog for poopin' in it's kennel when you don't ever let it out for walkies. Man, SO don't blame the twix. Twix are our friends man. You gotta love the twix...

InsaneBane 09-09-2003 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by The Hierophant:
You gotta love the twix...
- And the Legos

Insane

The Hierophant 09-09-2003 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by InsaneBane:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by The Hierophant:
You gotta love the twix...

- And the Legos

Insane
</font>[/QUOTE]When I was a kid I had some pirate lego. It had these cannons that actually fired little cannonballs. You could feed the pack of scurvy mutinous dogs that you would call a crew to the sharks as well. It was great. You could rape and pillage your way across your bedroom floor. Such great power in such little hands.... hahahahahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh matey!

Vaskez 09-09-2003 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by The Hierophant:
You could rape and pillage your way across your bedroom floor. Such great power in such little hands.... hahahahahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh matey!
ROFL! *shudders at the thought of what raping and pillaging opportunities there were in the Hierophant's bedroom in the 1980's.* :D

Edit: have also just remembered a Snoop Dogg quote: "I *##&* her on the floor so I wouldn't mess up my bed..." ROFL

[ 09-09-2003, 08:02 AM: Message edited by: Vaskez ]

The Hierophant 09-09-2003 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Vaskez:
Edit: have also just remembered a Snoop Dogg quote: "I *##&* her on the floor so I wouldn't mess up my bed..." ROFL
A romantic and a gentleman is dear old snoopy ;)

Cloudbringer 09-09-2003 08:20 AM

Eeew....somehow I think the Legos would have been better to snack on! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'm not a twix fan anyway, but maybe you should tell the store to get with the program and toss old stuff! EEWWWWWWWWWWW! :D

Stratos 09-09-2003 10:01 AM

Hmm...that Twix couldn't have been from this century and I can't believe you actually ate it. [img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img]

Lord Lothar 09-09-2003 04:56 PM

<font color=cadetblue>Meh, you just got a bad Twix. Usually they're quite scrumdiddlyumptious...</font>