Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Is something wrong with me? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87604)

Xen 09-06-2003 01:01 PM

Today i sneezed and i felt like something cracked inside the back of head. I just lay on the ground. It was over after a few seconds...This never happend to me before...

Anyone? Should i go to the doc?

Bozos of Bones 09-06-2003 01:06 PM

Cracked in the back of the head... Could be the pressure equalisation center in your inner ears. I don't think you should go to the doc for this, but let's be certain it's what I think it is. Do this: Use your index and middle fingers, fold them over. The first joints after the knuckles, use them to close your nose. Close your mouth. Take a deep breath. Anything happen? Open your mouth, inhale, close it and try exhaling. Is it the same feeling?

Reeka 09-06-2003 01:11 PM

Well, could be if the sneeze was really forceful that is kind of popped your neck, you know. That has happened to me and it makes a "cracking" sound. Does anything hurt?

Xen 09-06-2003 01:12 PM

No. Nothing happend. Is it good or bad?

ADD]To Reeka:nothing hurts.

[ 09-06-2003, 01:13 PM: Message edited by: Xen ]

Zuvio 09-06-2003 01:52 PM

Well, were at the back of your head was it? Lower or upper? If lower: nothing to worry, it's probably your atlas-joint. I snap it all the time hihihi
If upper: ehm, your fontanels coming apart? Maybe see a doctor just in case!

Xen 09-06-2003 01:55 PM

Hmm I can`t exactly tell. I think it was somewhere in the middle-right but lower part.

Jorath Calar 09-06-2003 03:05 PM

Hope you are okey...

on a lighter note, did you know you can't sneeze and fart at the same time... your body won't allow it... it's like it's afraid to loose all control and you'll end up cleaning up far more than you had intended to... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Bozos of Bones 09-06-2003 04:29 PM

If that is the case, then my best friend is a medical phenmenon. About three months ago he sneezed, hicked-up, coughed and farted all in the same time before my very eyes.
HOW 'BOU THAT!?

Xen 09-06-2003 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bozos of Bones:
If that is the case, then my best friend is a medical phenmenon. About three months ago he sneezed, hicked-up, coughed and farted all in the same time before my very eyes.
HOW 'BOU THAT!?

I feel sorry for you BoB. :D

Maybe he is one of a kind as they say... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Zuvio 09-06-2003 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bozos of Bones:
HOW 'BOU THAT!?

How 'bou putting him in the Guiness Book of Records Hihihi