Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Strange Facts... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87218)

Arvon 08-03-2003 10:22 AM

Can anyone add to the list?

In Australia, the Number 1 topping for pizza is eggs. In Chile, the favorite topping is mussels and clams. In the United States, it's pepperoni.

Just one of my many spelling errors... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 08-03-2003, 10:23 AM: Message edited by: Arvon ]

johnny 08-03-2003 10:56 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if it's cheese overhere.

wellard 08-04-2003 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
I wouldn't be surprised if it's cheese overhere.
Sorry Arvon. the topping in Australia is never eggs.

it is never cheese either as that is always on our pizza. I've noted that our pizzas normally come so full of differant toppings that unlike a lot of countries I have been too with skimpy toppings, our extras or options are rarely added.

[img]graemlins/eating.gif[/img] this thread is making me hungry...time for a scooby snack

johnny 08-04-2003 07:28 AM

I know that cheese is one of the basic pizatoppings, but you could throw in a few extra cheeses, and create the "quatro formaggio". You wouldn't wanna call that basic for a pizza would you ? :D

And considering most Dutch people like cheese, that might just as well be the most favourite pizza here. Just guessing though. I prefer mine hot and spicey.

wellard 08-04-2003 07:46 AM

[img]graemlins/1drool.gif[/img] that extra cheesy pizza sounds nice. I've only seen chedder down here :(

johnny 08-04-2003 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by wellard:
[img]graemlins/1drool.gif[/img] that extra cheesy pizza sounds nice. I've only seen chedder down here :(
I have a prizelist here right in front of me. The quatro formaggi comes with tomatoes, Edammer, mozzarela, parmesan and cheddar. I guess you could make a few changes to your likings, but that's basically what you get when you order one of those.

Hungry yet ? :D

The Hierophant 08-04-2003 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by wellard:

I have a prizelist here right in front of me. The quatro formaggi comes with tomatoes, Edammer, mozzarela, parmesan and cheddar. I guess you could make a few changes to your likings, but that's basically what you get when you order one of those.

Hungry yet ? :D
</font>[/QUOTE]God-DAYM! That sounds nice man [img]smile.gif[/img] I have the killer munchies right and thinking about that is making worse...
Napoli/Nepolitana is a mighty good pizza topping too I gotta say...

AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe 08-04-2003 04:59 PM

I like just about everything on my pizza provided its not seasfood, but then again I won't eat seafood when its not on pizza either, anyway.

Cataephract 08-05-2003 02:58 AM

It's pineapples for me.

Jorath Calar 08-05-2003 06:19 AM

Begone evil fiend!!!

Putting pineapple on Pizza is like putting Onion on Icecream... it's evil!
[img]smile.gif[/img] or not...

Here you can get the four cheese pizza with
Gouda (the same as they use on all the pizzas)
Mozarella
Cheddar
and blue cheese
it smellpretty bad, but tastes great, specially if you take a pepperoni slice and make aš sandwich with the cheese slice... awesome... [img]smile.gif[/img]