Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   We've had Funniest Guy and Girl.... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86330)

Dragonshadow 05-31-2003 01:38 PM

MOST SARCASTIC PERSON ON IRONWORKS! (just for a laugh :D )
Nominate who you think should win the prize for THE MOST SARCASTIC PERSON ON IRONWORKS!

I don't know what you win yet...

Sigmar 05-31-2003 01:56 PM

This is a "great" idea! :rolleyes:

;)

Seriously though I don't think this is such a good idea, unlike the other 2 threads someone could actually be insulted by this. How would you like it if you were branded the most sarchastic person on IW, not a title you could wear with pride :D

Personally I have no problem with the thread but it might ber a good idea to hear what others have to say first.

Kaltia 05-31-2003 03:01 PM

I would vote Fjotsdale, but I don't think she posts on IW anymore, so I vote for Attalus! :D

Cristian 05-31-2003 03:09 PM

my m8 Jhonny [img]smile.gif[/img]

WillowIX 05-31-2003 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Grim as:

;)

Seriously though I don't think this is such a good idea, unlike the other 2 threads someone could actually be insulted by this. How would you like it if you were branded the most sarchastic person on IW, not a title you could wear with pride :D

Personally I have no problem with the thread but it might ber a good idea to hear what others have to say first.

That depends on how you look at it. ;) I guess we look at this thread the same way since I also have no problem(s) with this thread. If we were to point out negative sides I'm sure we would get a heated debate. But most sarcastic comments here on Ironworks are hilarious to all. Therefore I will go ahead and nominate my three candidates. They have all made me laugh too many times to remember with their "sarcastic" comments. I nominate Davros, Vaskez and Donut for their hilarious sarcasm. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Dragonshadow 05-31-2003 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sigmar:

;)

I didn't mean to insult anyone, I *did* put on my first post "just for a laugh", which usually means "I do not wish to insult anyone"

Sigmar 05-31-2003 03:53 PM

I know what your intentions were Dragonshadow, I wasn't accusing you of wanting to stir up any trouble. But popularity contests occasionally have a tendency to yield nasty results, well never mind, I've got my sig for a reason y'know :D BTW-"This is a "great" idea!" wasn't a serious remark.

As for my vote-Willow :D

(PS)-I'm not spiteful [img]tongue.gif[/img] ;)

Seriously though I find Donut and Vaskez's sarcastic wit entertaining. Vaskez is my real vote.

[ 05-31-2003, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]

Xen 05-31-2003 04:26 PM

And the vote goes to:.....Vaskez!

Vaskez 05-31-2003 04:27 PM

I'm insulted that you guys think I'm sarcastic [img]tongue.gif[/img]
To think I would stoop to sarcasm... :rolleyes: I shudder at the thought!

:D

I nominate Johnny

[ 05-31-2003, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: Vaskez ]

Dragonshadow 05-31-2003 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sigmar:
I know what your intentions were Dragonshadow, I wasn't accusing you of wanting to stir up any trouble. But popularity contests occasionally have a tendency to yield nasty results, well never mind, I've got my sig for a reason y'know :D BTW-"This is a "great" idea!" wasn't a serious remark.

Exactly. I wasn't trying to stir up any trouble, and I had guessed that "great idea" wasn't serious.