Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Why I hate my family :( (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86327)

Stormymystic 05-31-2003 12:16 PM

today was supposed to be the memorial for my uncle, but everyone forgot to tell me what time it was, so when I called this morning to get a ride(the limo is down) my brother said he would come get me, then an hoour later my husband called, "oh it is my fault, I forgot to tell Leah what time it started, we will come get you after the memorial is over"...now I am sitting here crying because I got screwed by my family once again, andknow that my Grandmother had a hand in why we didn't get to go :(

[ 05-31-2003, 12:16 PM: Message edited by: Stormymystic ]

Dragonshadow 05-31-2003 01:10 PM

Aww, poor Stormy :(

Stormymystic 05-31-2003 05:45 PM

well we went, and I got theshock of my life today, my family actualy spoke to me...that is strange and they were nice!!!! my black sheep Uncle even played witm my kids andhad them laughing my baby went straight up to him, never in her lifehas she done that, she does not like strange men :D but she had a blast, my brothewore my kids out so they are laying down now :D and I have some peace and quite for a little while, just really tired and sad right now, but hey, at least he is not hurting anymore(I hope)

Animal 05-31-2003 05:49 PM

Things aren't always as bleak as they seem. [img]smile.gif[/img]

The thing about memorials is, they tend to make us forget all our troubles and problems and unite families if only for a short time. Perhaps it's the final gift from one who has passed.

Lovisa 05-31-2003 06:48 PM

Memorials are the last farewell of the one we love, they are really nice and sad...

johnny 05-31-2003 06:54 PM

So some people in your family have something against you, or so it seems.

So what ? Go on with your life, ignore them. Just be happy.

Lil Lil 05-31-2003 08:03 PM

johnny's right. Besides, hating them takes you down to their more despicable level and you are better than that. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I am glad that you got to go to the memorial and that every thing went well but in the future when a family member seeks to cause you misery, give them love instead...for your own sake. Some humans can never surpass the status of "creature" and it is a shame that loving people have t be related to them but it happens, I know...generations over, I know ;)

Stormymystic 05-31-2003 08:52 PM

so true guys, I really don't hate my family, sometimes I wish I could, but no matter what they have done to me, I still forgive them and love them the same as always [img]smile.gif[/img] , well going to a party tonight [img]smile.gif[/img] see you guys later, and Johnny...I will drink enough for us both :D

Davros 06-01-2003 03:56 AM

Tut tut tut Stormy - you used the words johnny, drink, and enough in the same sentence [img]smile.gif[/img] Puts on best Gomer Pyle voice - "your goin straight to hell for that one" :D

Stormymystic 06-01-2003 01:56 PM

Belive me, I think I drank enough for all of IW......how does this sound
3 huricanes(dixie cup style:D)
2 shots of Tiquilla
and a glass of bacardi razz rum and sprite, in dixie cup as well.....