Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   IW virus (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85643)

wellard 04-27-2003 05:08 PM

News has just come to hand that a illness has come over some of our members.

This virus has left them sick in the guts and will result in a low profile from them for quite a while. Lets all cheer them up by sending a big hello to those poor guys, it's sure to spur them on.

Lanesra

Davros

Donut

We are thinking of you in your time of depression [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

johnny 04-27-2003 05:14 PM

:D :D

Gangrell 04-27-2003 05:15 PM

Sorry to hear that, I hope you all get better.

<marquee direction left><font color="blue" size="5">Get Well Soon Lanesra, Davros, and Donut!</marquee></font>

WillowIX 04-27-2003 05:20 PM

Let me guess? The S-word? :rolleyes: *sigh* "Spur them on"? Am I missing a subtitle here? Is this related to the S-word? *bangs head at monitor some because of frustration from the S-word*. [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D There is no English city named Spur is there? [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]

[ 04-27-2003, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]

johnny 04-27-2003 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by WillowIX:
Let me guess? The S-word? :rolleyes: *sigh* "Spur them on"? Am I missing a subtitle here? Is this related to the S-word? *bangs head at monitor some because of frustration from the S-word*. [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D There is no English city named Spur is there? [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]
No, you have to think in terms of the M-word, like in "messed up". :D

Horatio 04-27-2003 05:26 PM

You're both wrong. It's the p word- as in taking it :rolleyes:

[ 04-27-2003, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: Horatio ]

Arledrian 04-27-2003 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Horatio:
Your both wrong. It's the p word- as in taking it :rolleyes:
Something to do with phootball? Me confused [img]tongue.gif[/img]

WillowIX 04-27-2003 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
Now you lost me. ;) Messed up? M-word? Oh some soccer team that begins with an M lost? Or did they win against Davros&Co´s favorite team? But you are talking about soccer right? Can´t be cricket. ;)

Edit: BTW why do I care? :D

[ 04-27-2003, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]

johnny 04-27-2003 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by WillowIX:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by johnny:

Now you lost me. ;) Messed up? M-word? Oh some soccer team that begins with an M lost? Or did they win against Davros&Co´s favorite team? But you are talking about soccer right? Can´t be cricket. ;)

Edit: BTW why do I care? :D
</font>[/QUOTE]No, some team that starts with an "A" messed up, and don't call it soccer anymore please. :D

WillowIX 04-27-2003 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
No, some team that starts with an "A" messed up, and don't call it soccer anymore please. :D
S-O-C-C-E-R! Come on Johnny say it? Soccer! [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D OK then so too bad for your team Davros, Donut and Lanesra. I have to admit, I could have cared more about it. ;) Soccer that is. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Once more just for you john-bon, SOCCER! :D

Edit: Read and replied wellard. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-27-2003, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]