Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   New Upgrade is installed -- still tweaking... PM's Fixed!! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85254)

Ziroc 04-18-2003 05:09 AM

Just to let you know, some things I personally added were lost when I upgraded to this new version of UBB. (Like the Post window is smaller), and a few other things. Those will ALL be corrected as I am finishing up this morning.

BTW, 'Sticky posts' are now called 'Featured' posts. Odd. I may change the name back to Sticky. [img]smile.gif[/img]

And other tweaks.. PM's NOW work and do not time out! Go and try to reply to one you have, and let me know if it's fixed!!!!

PS: All posts that WERE stickied were unstuck (smile).. Gotta 're-feature' them.

NEW FEATURE: Up where you click on profile is a NEW option; it's called 'Directory' and it's like a Member list, but has lots of cool info, top posters, and other neat facts.

You can even do a search for "All people who live in Florida" or whereever. and even search for other members with the same intrests!!! Really cool stuff!

[ 04-18-2003, 06:29 AM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

B_part 04-18-2003 05:27 AM

Thanks for the great work Ziroc.

But, btw, who is member #1, if you are member #2? Just a curiosity, you know...

Mouse 04-18-2003 05:31 AM

Good news on the PM front, however, we seen to have lost the "Who's Online" feature which was useful. Any chance of getting it back?

Ziroc 04-18-2003 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mouse:
Good news on the PM front, however, we seen to have lost the "Who's Online" feature which was useful. Any chance of getting it back?
It's turned back on [img]smile.gif[/img] , Odd, that was the ONLY option that the upgrade turned off. Must have changed the code to it around.

Workin of making these darn post windows larger.. yuk! Small!!!!

WillowIX 04-18-2003 06:21 AM

I see you managed to make the text box larger again. It looks the same size to me as before now. Of course I didnīt experience the smaller windows so...

Good work Z. [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img] So what are the new features?

Ziroc 04-18-2003 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by WillowIX:
I see you managed to make the text box larger again. It looks the same size to me as before now. Of course I didnīt experience the smaller windows so...

Good work Z. [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img] So what are the new features?

Yeah, those small windows were NASTY! :D Also made all PM input windows larger (didn't do that before).

The New features are:

Stickys (built in this time)
Member Directory and Content Islands (Look up at the top for 'directory' and look at it [img]smile.gif[/img]

And a few other things--will post them soon!

WillowIX 04-18-2003 07:27 AM

Just checked the directory link. Totally awesome. Whatīs the member of the moment though? Is it random? Like a display of one member at a time, scrolling through all the registered one?

Gangrell 04-18-2003 07:28 AM

Killer work you did Z, keep up the good work. Just curious about the avatar settings though, is there nothing higher than the Iron Throne Cult?

Rimjaw 04-18-2003 07:38 AM

EDIT: Community search is a blast. 60 Singaporeans here. Never would've guessed. Good work Z.

[ 04-18-2003, 07:57 AM: Message edited by: Rimjaw ]

Ziroc 04-18-2003 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gangrell:
Killer work you did Z, keep up the good work. Just curious about the avatar settings though, is there nothing higher than the Iron Throne Cult?
As of right now, that is the last one I added. I have 5 more in the works, and will be added this Month, keep an eye out! [img]smile.gif[/img]