Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Happy B-day FF Origins!!! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85183)

Firestormalpha 04-14-2003 04:38 PM

I know its a bit late, but on Tuesday of last week Final Fantasy Origins came out for PSone. And so, Happy Birthday Final Fantasy Origins!!
You can't call yourself a true fan of Final Fantasy series unless this makes you ecstatic. After all, this is the game that revolutionized the console RPG.

Kakero 04-14-2003 07:52 PM

is that the FF1 FF2 and FF3 put together in 1 disk?

Blind_Prophet 04-14-2003 07:54 PM

heh i lost interst in ff series after 7 it just started to get weird.

/)eathKiller 04-14-2003 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Blind_Prophet:
Interesting words for a guy with a sig and lifestyle like your own [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Gangrell 04-14-2003 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
</font><blockquote>Quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Blind_Prophet:

Interesting words for a guy with a sig and lifestyle like your own [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Hmmm, a bit harsh DK [img]tongue.gif[/img] I don't know what you're talking about, FF7 was the best and most challenging in the series next to FF9. Saving the world from a big meteor and you become the famed hero in the end, it's classic!

Kakero 04-15-2003 01:56 AM

nah, FF7 got a very puzzling ending. FF8 got a better ending. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cristian 04-15-2003 04:16 AM

ok i played ff 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

1 is very good 2 i hate for some reason just dont like it 3 is average 4 isnt so good 5 i love love the classes and story number 6 is many ppls favorite i just think its good number 7 is the BEST it got the best story atmosphere ending and its so sad and beatuful number 8 i dont like at all number 9 is almsot as good as number 7 and number 10 shame on me i havent finsihed yet....

andrewas 04-15-2003 04:42 AM

FF6 was ace, FF7 was excellent, FF8 was OK.

Which FFs are in the origins thing, and will it ever hit PC. Not much hope of that of course.

Kakero 04-15-2003 04:49 AM

Here's some info on FF origin.

FF origin

Firestormalpha 04-15-2003 09:23 AM

Just because I know some people aren't gonna want to click a link to get their information, I'll just tell them. FF Origins is the original NES version of Final Fantasy (the very first ever made) and the NES version of FF2 (which is completely different from the SNES one). The NES version of FF3 has somehow disappeared from existence unless you do some serious searching around for ROMs and Emulators. I'm still trying to figure out which games I can download and legally keep for more than 24 hours. Not that the gaming companies or the gov. are ever going to take the effort to find out who downloads and keeps that stuff, I just prefer to maintain a certain level being the good guy. Call me crazy for it, but thats just me.