Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   How did you stumble upon Ironworks (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83318)

Sythe 12-28-2002 01:42 PM

I stumbled upon it on accident. I was looking for cheats for bg2 and I clicked on a site and it took me here I was about to leave but I accidently clicked BG2 Forum's I read and read the replies and stuff and man I signed up here immideatly!

Attalus 12-28-2002 02:04 PM

LOL, my wife, the beauteous <font color=pink>Galadria</font>, was involved in an argument with some no-taste person who was dissing Viconia in the BGII Forum, and I was requested and required to register and back her up. I did so, and here I've been ever since. ;)

AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe 12-28-2002 02:32 PM

Surfed in looking for BG2 help, and just kind of worked my way into other forums. This is a great place.

Paladin2000 12-28-2002 02:42 PM

I was surfing for game help forum for Wizardry 8 or something. In the beginning, I only post in the gaming forum but eventually... [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img]

There is no escape from IW! [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img]

/)eathKiller 12-28-2002 02:47 PM

My good freind RedBlueFlare showed me around and I found that this place was quite good for tayloring my skills ^_^ Before I came here I went to a horrid place called PSO-WORLD which was only based on one game and didn't promote general conversation...

^_^ Ironworks is the greatest place of all time!

Sir Exxon 12-28-2002 03:11 PM

<font color="gold">I came to Ironworks when I sought a walkthrough for BG2. I came to the forums a little later, when I first needed help with BG2. [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>

DJG 12-28-2002 05:18 PM

Well, I went on www.baldursgate.com trying to get the official site and found Ironworks on the Top Ten. I looked at all of the other sites above it and I was more interested in the Ironworks.

I then wanted to know how to fix a problem with my game, and not having it for very long, registered on here. It was very small when I registered. About 700 members. I posted about Shadowkeeper.

Then I got addicted! :D

Ar-Cunin 12-28-2002 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sir Exxon:
<font color="gold">I came to Ironworks when I sought a walkthrough for BG2. I came to the forums a little later, when I first needed help with BG2. [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>
Exactly the same for me [img]smile.gif[/img]

Calaethis Dragonsbane 12-28-2002 05:37 PM

I was *extremely* bored at college, and for lack of anything to do, I tpyed something about BG2 onto google. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Iws came up - I saw the forum, looked at someones tactics; signed up, and never looked back since. Venntured into GD a couple of weeks after hanging around BG2 forums getting bored at the lack of posting ;)

Lavindathar 12-28-2002 06:22 PM

<font color="cyan">I was after BG1 help. I've used it for BG1, BG2 and IWD! I don't ask for help so often, just post answers.

I was member number 800 odd when I first arrived, it was about 2 years ago!</font>