Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   -T-E-K-K-E-N- (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82963)

Gilgamesh 11-27-2002 02:04 PM

Heres My Daily Game Poll, Today its on Tekken:) Answer them and tell me what you think [img]smile.gif[/img]

Timber Loftis 11-27-2002 02:14 PM

Not a fan of Tekken, so I could not answer your poll. I'm a SoulCaliber kinda guy.

Redblueflare 11-27-2002 02:15 PM

Alright I have to know. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Who chose Gun Jack?

Gilgamesh 11-27-2002 02:16 PM

I had to choose jack hehe, Hes a funny cyborg, tough too [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Steve Fox 11-27-2002 02:24 PM

I am THE Fan of Tekken as my user name should tell you "they all thought I was dead, Now I'm holding all the cards"

Steve Fox 11-27-2002 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gilgamesh:
I had to choose jack hehe, Hes a funny cyborg, tough too [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Stevey baby could kick his ass any day of the week

Gilgamesh 11-27-2002 02:30 PM

Neh, steve can only use his fists, (feet few times) to attack with feeble punches, jack overpowers him to become his superior in every way [img]smile.gif[/img]

Steve Fox 11-27-2002 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gilgamesh:
Neh, steve can only use his fists, (feet few times) to attack with feeble punches, jack overpowers him to become his superior in every way [img]smile.gif[/img]
Rubish! with fists that go that fast and ducks and dives everywere,Jack wouldn't stand a chance he's a heap of junk you can tell that when you hit him you can here all the metal poo inside him clanging everywere!

Redblueflare 11-27-2002 02:54 PM

Well Jack can be good, but the player using him is going to have to *always* be on the defensive. Simply enough, attack and you will get killed. :D Play against a Jack His throws have good range, and do big damage, with a single hit. Although P-Jack is a little better with throws. Jack in Ultra hard mode is slightly annoying to me when he plays defensive. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Steve on the other hand is dangerous. He can hit hard and fast, and has a number of attacks at his disposal that look only *slightly* different and attack at different speeds. No kicks as he's a boxer, but he doesn't really need em. My brother plays with steve, and can actually win against me every now and then. Than I get mad and tell him to take his health up to 150 and whoop him. :D

Oh and Jin rules btw. ;)

Gilgamesh 11-27-2002 02:56 PM

Yea Jin is good, i also like Law and Whorang [img]tongue.gif[/img] Im best with those 2, they are quick, powerful and can do good combos with ease:)

P.S. Jack Rulez [img]tongue.gif[/img]