Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   My Forums :D Come one come all! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82687)

Deathbringer 11-16-2002 12:43 AM

<font color="00cc99">WEll my forums are up and running, as some of you allready know.
This is an official invitation for people to come visit us and become members :D

Note: We also need two more Mods to help us keep people in line [img]tongue.gif[/img] I need a mod to help out in the General Discussion board and someone who would like to Mod the 3D software boards.

Come one, Come all!

The AB3D Forums

A little bit about the Forums:
These forums are unique in that, we not only have General Discussion boards, but we also have Online Gaming, Online Roleplay, boards for Artist sofware, boards for all sorts of software [img]tongue.gif[/img] , the ability to use your OWN avatar or choose from the ones available and a little more lenience on sigs. ;)

We have:
General Discussion
Books, Movies & TV Show Discussions
Talk 3D Max
Talk Maya
Talk Lightwave
Talk Cinema 4D
Talk Bryce and Poser
Talk Terragen
Talk Photoshop
Miscellaneous programs
Online Roleplay
Gaming

and ofcourse ;) , the Moderator's Counrer - two mod spaces available

Also, coming soon will be a board where you members can post sugesstions on how to make this forum better, or post your general thoughts. We listen :D </font>

[ 11-16-2002, 02:02 AM: Message edited by: Deathbringer ]

Redblueflare 11-16-2002 12:46 AM

This is pretty obvious but to have a good forum you actually need members. There are 10,000 members here and we pick up what five? :rolleyes: Come on people we need numbers here. [img]tongue.gif[/img] It'd be nice to at least be in the double digits, nine members isn't cutting it. ;)

Lord Starshadow 11-16-2002 01:50 AM

Where's my motivation? Perhaps you'll lure more people with that. I have to be motivated in order to do something!

On a serious note, what kind of stuff is in your forums? A little more info would be nice. I could probably mod the GD section, if you'd like.

Megabot 11-16-2002 02:19 AM

Great Deathbringer make me a mod then i join in lol! :D kidding but i shall se how the forume is like if we can spam a little like in DM Realms it will be great i think! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Deathbringer 11-16-2002 05:01 AM

<font color="00cc99">bump</font>

WillowIX 11-16-2002 06:28 AM

OK Db bribe me and I´ll join! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I´ll settle for some coffe in CC´s and a hug... :D

Deathbringer 11-16-2002 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by WillowIX:
OK Db bribe me and I´ll join! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I´ll settle for some coffe in CC´s and a hug... :D
<font color="00cc99">Done [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>

Mack_Attack 11-16-2002 09:42 AM

I have been there for a few weeks now. We need members I am tired of talking to my self. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Larry_OHF 11-16-2002 10:16 AM

<font color=skyblue>Lol! While surfing your website, a notice came on that requested I remove my pop-up killer or I would be continously harrassed about it as long as I remained on your forum. There was no way to close the warning by "x"'ing out, and could only check "okay" if I wanted the screen to close...so I did an Alt + 4 to get rid of it. Are you gonna have pop-ups very much longer?</font>

Deathbringer 11-16-2002 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
<font color=skyblue>Lol! While surfing your website, a notice came on that requested I remove my pop-up killer or I would be continously harrassed about it as long as I remained on your forum. There was no way to close the warning by "x"'ing out, and could only check "okay" if I wanted the screen to close...so I did an Alt + 4 to get rid of it. Are you gonna have pop-ups very much longer?</font>
<font color="00cc99">Nah, I'm gonna get rid of em as soon as I can</font>