Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   My Day at Bioware (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82458)

Sir Goulum 11-07-2002 06:20 PM

I must say...that place is cramped!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] But anyways...after we drove there, and went inside, the main front area shows all the awards they've won. Theres a lot! Then, theres a little office area that has a secretary etc. Then, we went over into the next room. It has a Ping Pong Table, 3 Foozball Tables, an old arcade game called Gauntlet, a T.V. with an X-Box hooked up to it and some couches. I was like "So this is what you do for work?" :D Then we went to another room. This room was a kitchen. It had a sink, fridge, and about 20 boxes of cereal. [img]tongue.gif[/img] . It also had a T.V. for them to watch! Then, we went upstairs to where his little office is. There was ANOTHER T.V., with a Gamecube, and Playstation 2 near it. Finally, we got to his office. It was pretty small. He booted up his comp, checked for e-mails and then the rest was pretty dull. After I asked all the questions I needed to, he had scan 100 pages :drool:. Then, we went to Subway for lunch and walked to United Cycle because we were kinda bored :D . Soooo....after we got back to Bioware, we played Gauntlet for about an hour, then we played some foozball and ping pong. He had some meetings to do then, (top secret stuff that noone can hear about :D ) so he set me up with the Gamecube and I played that for about 3 hours. Then he took me home. Man! That was fuuuun! :D

Charean 11-07-2002 06:40 PM

Lucky you!!

How did you realize such good fortune!??

Attalus 11-07-2002 06:42 PM

They'll never ask me because I am under vow to strangle David Geider. :D

johnny 11-07-2002 06:42 PM

Sounds like you had fun Sir G.

Sir Goulum 11-07-2002 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
Sounds like you had fun Sir G.
Oh, I did! Especially when we played Gauntlet!!! I beat him! :D

Nanobyte 11-07-2002 06:52 PM

I wonder, do they have any offices located in the States? Less than two years of high school, four years of college, and I'm out into the real world. I hope I manage to find such a cool place to work at :D

Sir Goulum 11-07-2002 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nanobyte:
I wonder, do they have any offices located in the States? Less than two years of high school, four years of college, and I'm out into the real world. I hope I manage to find such a cool place to work at :D
No, I don't believe so. You may think its a huge company, but really, it isn't! [img]smile.gif[/img]

AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe 11-07-2002 08:45 PM

honestly how did you get to go to bioware? it sounds like it would be sweet

Sir Goulum 11-07-2002 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe:
honestly how did you get to go to bioware? it sounds like it would be sweet
How did I get there? My neighbor works for it! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Animal 11-07-2002 08:50 PM

Don't suppose you got a sneak peak at any soon to be released games? C'mon just a teaser. Perhaps a BG 3? You can tell us, we'll keep it a secret, honest?