Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   My Whenever Quest (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80952)

Willard 08-29-2002 08:11 PM

Well, I just realized that I have been spending WAY too much time on NWN and IW. So I decided to shut my computer down for a few days. Or a month. I dunno. Not too long, not too short, and definitely not to in-between. I won't keep it off for the rest of my life. [img]tongue.gif[/img] So I won't be here much for the next month or whenever. So, see you in a whenever! :D
Oh, Felix, can you take care of the riddle of the day for me, I have been forgetting to post it (I can't even remember breakfast) so I think I'll leave it to you when I'm gone. [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]

Edit: Wait, don't cheer yet! I'll still check on this place one in a while during the whenever. *looks and sees everyone's smile wipe off of their faces* :D

[ 08-29-2002, 08:13 PM: Message edited by: Willard ]

johnny 08-29-2002 08:17 PM

Come visit us again Willard. :D

Moni 08-29-2002 08:58 PM

You'll be missed but I understand what you mean...sometimes we have to shut these things off and go enjoy life, sunshine and all the other stuff we miss by sitting in our chairs in front of our PC's. [img]smile.gif[/img]
You young people especially!!!!

I try to limit my time on the PC to two hours a day or less after having missed the whole summer because I was on my PC lol (and I wasn't even playing any games!!!)

Take Care and we look forward to having you come back!

Dagorion 08-29-2002 09:50 PM

Giving up IW *gasp* thats un-thinkable! I suppose I myself am a bit too attached to IW but its like my online home. Any other forum is just not the same... maby I could make my own forum so that I dont have to come to IW to keep me happy, hm.... maby I could call it "I cant believe its not Iron Works!" :D .
Good luck with the cold turkey Willard.

Megabot 08-30-2002 09:35 AM

Come back as soon as you can Willard i love your storys and things we will all miss you i think i was wondering about to do the same my self maby i do later se ya later friend! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Sir Goulum 08-30-2002 03:25 PM

Cya Willy! [img]smile.gif[/img] *gasp* No more riddles!

[ 08-30-2002, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: Sir Goulum ]

Horatio 08-30-2002 03:51 PM

Can't you get special patches for your arm when you get addictions like this? :D

Lord Shield 08-30-2002 06:11 PM

BLASPHEMER!!!!! Too much time on IW? Impossible!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

silly boy [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I proly won't be online tomorrow myself. From my point of view, internet/PC is something to do when my girlfriend is NOT with me, and she's here tomorrow [img]smile.gif[/img]

Tjhink you lot can manage the Chaos by yourselves for a while? LOL!!!

Horatio 08-30-2002 06:15 PM

We'll try our best, LS :D

Willard 09-02-2002 07:14 PM

I'm baa-aack.... [img]smile.gif[/img]
For now, at least. I might leave again tomorrow. I don't have much to do today, and it's cold outside, so I'll be here for now. I guess.

[ 09-02-2002, 07:15 PM: Message edited by: Willard ]