Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Anyone got a cure for Isomnia? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80528)

Redblueflare 07-29-2002 02:45 AM

I'm to lazy to double check and see if I spelled that right. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Anyway it's 2:30 in the morning here, and I can't sleep. The heat sure isn't helping and neither is my grandfathers snoring. Any suggestions?

Moni 07-29-2002 02:47 AM

A glass of warm milk should get you sleepy...warmed, not left out to get warm lol.
:D

I fell for you, man...KHaN snores and can keep me awake two rooms away with my TV turned up loud and a pillow wrapped around my head!
Best thing to do for people who snore is to try to make your bedtime earlier than theirs so that you can get to sleep...hard thing to do when its a grandpa, I know ours goes to bed early...thank goodness he doesn't snore too or I'd just give up and go sleep out in the garage!

[ 07-29-2002, 02:49 AM: Message edited by: Moni ]

LennonCook 07-29-2002 02:48 AM

<font color="lightblue">Going to bed usually works :D </font>

Downunda 07-29-2002 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Moni:
I fell for you, man
Did ya fall for me too? [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]

@RBF: I could offer a mallet and some anti-headache pills ;)

Redblueflare 07-29-2002 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by LennonCook:
<font color="lightblue">Going to bed usually works :D </font>
Well yeah but only if you're tired at the time. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
LMAO Moni! I don't think he snores that loudly! I guess my situation isn't that bad after all... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Redblueflare 07-29-2002 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Downunda:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moni:
I fell for you, man

Did ya fall for me too? [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]

@RBF: I could offer a mallet and some anti-headache pills ;)
</font>[/QUOTE]Umm... could you let me think about that a sec? [img]tongue.gif[/img] No thanks.

Moni 07-29-2002 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Downunda:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moni:
I fell for you, man

Did ya fall for me too? [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Oh you know it baby!
LMAO that will teach me to edit in a "quick" paragraph at 2:00 a.m.

Moni 07-29-2002 03:12 AM

Do try a glass of warm milk. [img]smile.gif[/img]

My problem is that I spent my whole life prior to coming to Texas (3 years ago) falling asleep in total silence. I should have learned to doze off with a jack-hammer going in the background LOL.

Deathbringer 07-29-2002 03:14 AM

<font color="#00CC99">I have an idea, get someone to punch you out :D [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>

Redblueflare 07-29-2002 03:43 AM

Warm milk it is then. Thanks Moni. [img]smile.gif[/img] Good night all.