Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Best theme music in a movie (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80374)

Deiter Leafblade 07-22-2002 11:42 AM

I was digging through the pile of old tapes and found Mortal Combat! :D The movie is kind of cheesy, but I think the theme music in it is cool! ;) :D

Sir Byronas 07-22-2002 11:47 AM

Yeah, Mortal Combat's theme is very good but my favourite is the one from the Lord of the Rings!

Sir Goulum 07-22-2002 11:55 AM

James Bond....specifically....THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN GUN!!

Doop doopy doopy doo doop dooooooop....doo doop doopy doopy doo doop doo!

AzureWolf 07-22-2002 11:56 AM

Braveheart theme music, the damn whole soundtrack to the movie is the best. Dont tell me otherwise or I will pimpslap you to silence. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Sir Goulum 07-22-2002 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by AzureWolf:
Braveheart theme music, the damn whole soundtrack to the movie is the best. Dont tell me otherwise or I will pimpslap you to silence. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Well....i've never seen bravheart....is it jumpy and groovy?

AzureWolf 07-22-2002 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AzureWolf:

Well....i've never seen bravheart....is it jumpy and groovy?</font>[/QUOTE]I wouldnt exactly say that....more bloody and violent [img]smile.gif[/img]

Barb 07-22-2002 12:42 PM

The theme music to American Pie 1&2 and The Replacements are cool.

Kiyatha 07-22-2002 12:50 PM

Braveheart and Gladiator! The music in Gladiator is very beautiful and adds well to the atmosphere. The music to Lord of the Rings is a real hit as well, I just love Aniron!

O môr hernion i dhû... :)

/Kiyatha

Sir Goulum 07-22-2002 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by AzureWolf:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AzureWolf:

Well....i've never seen bravheart....is it jumpy and groovy?</font>[/QUOTE]I wouldnt exactly say that....more bloody and violent [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE].....I meant the music, lol!

Megabot 07-22-2002 04:19 PM

Quote:

Braveheart and Gladiator! The music in Gladiator is very beautiful and adds well to the atmosphere. The music to Lord of the Rings is a real hit as well, I just love Aniron!
<font color=FFFFFF>I agree with Kiyatha the music in Lord Of The Rings is great and the music in Pearl Harbor is cool to! :D and not to forget the music in the movie DUNE is the KING i think. </font>

[ 07-22-2002, 04:21 PM: Message edited by: Megabot ]