Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Need help with an erm... 'project' yeah, a project... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80014)

SSJ4Sephiroth 07-06-2002 04:28 PM

Eh, yes. Well anyways, the below post may or may not have scattered obscenities in it, just as a warning. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anyways, as to the request for help... you see, some of you may remember the Soul Reavers, a bastard clan that I was with a few months ago. However, sometime in January they betrayed me for one of the most important decisions of my life, and right when I needed support the most. Well, in an effort to take revenge I laid low for a long time, about six months in fact, until now. They've been informed of my ultimatum. Now here's where you guys come in; I need some support making their lives hell like they did mine. You may have guessed by now that I can hold a grudge for a very long time about things like this, which is why it's even more important that something happens here! So please, go to www.sreavers.cjb.net/ then scroll down to the Forums tab on the left side. I know it'll take a while to load, but if you see a bunch of people swearing at each other in the messages, you know you're in the right plase. ;) Anyways, if you do choose to do this, reply to the message by Seifer-SR (me) and then begin your own kind of standing-up-for-a-friend vengeance. [img]smile.gif[/img] I know I didn't explain why I'm so pissed, so if you want to know just ask and I'll try to explain it better. Anyways, thank you for reading this, and hopefully you take action against the traitorous hypocrites!

Oh, but you may have some trouble getting it to load, since Encard was having a bit of trouble earlier. If so, just try again later. ;) Oh, and another thing, Lance was probably the only one who stood with me, so don't mess with him ;)

/)eathKiller 07-06-2002 04:41 PM

I shall rain death from the heavens upon them in your valliant name... nobody deserves that kind of treatment! ill see to it they are given their proper dues.... and uh stuff...
why do these guys still play starcraft? Peopel STILL play starcraft?!?

Encard 07-06-2002 04:45 PM

Yes! Cause the hurtings! If their bloody site will just load already... Seph, are you SURE it's not run on a 56k? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Talthyr Malkaviel 07-06-2002 04:58 PM

Well, if you really want us to flame some random strangers- I say we call in the F-team (F for flame obviously) [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I can't name names, they're on the run from the police after getting accused of a crime they did commit. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
But they know who they are. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

SSJ4Sephiroth 07-06-2002 05:03 PM

Well Talthyr, both them and the insane buggers from this forum, as well as the ones with any sense of justice and/or vengeance, are welcome to partake of this, and shall be effective. [img]smile.gif[/img] I can't wait to see them hit by logic from some, insanity from others, and just outright flames from even more! *insane and incoherent giggles*

Oh, and I just saw your response DK, and I must say, thank you! This is a good start indeed! *high five* I don't expect the rest of you to do that, but something to that effect, only most of you with less vulgarity. ;)

[ 07-06-2002, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: SSJ4Sephiroth ]

Bruce The Aussie 07-06-2002 05:25 PM

well i know about holding grudges. some guy called shadowstrider pissed me off once a couple of years ago and i still hold a grudge. I can't remmember what he did or if he even did anything but i still hold a grudge. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Melusine 07-06-2002 05:33 PM

Sorry Sephy, but I'm not going to flame a bunch of people I don't even know... I don't hold with that sort of thing.
Best of luck with it though... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Talthyr Malkaviel 07-06-2002 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Melusine:
Sorry Sephy, but I'm not going to flame a bunch of people I don't even know... I don't hold with that sort of thing.

Hmmm, you could stand at the sidelines and lend moral support. :D

SSJ4Sephiroth 07-06-2002 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Melusine:

Oh, you don't really have to flame them per se, just give 'em hell through logic and morals if you wish. [img]smile.gif[/img] If you want you can just tell them how much you think that what they did to me was wrong and cruel (and trust me, it was) without ever flaming. I think, at least. I think I summed it up well enough on the posts, but if you need details about what happened feel free to PM me, I'm always responsive. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Oh and on a side note, please don't say what forum where you're coming from. They might suddenly gain an IQ and follow us back here and begin a forum war, and I don't want to get banned or leave a blight on IW, so I'm asking you personally to please conceal your point of origin. [img]smile.gif[/img] And anyone who chooses not to shouldn't blame it on me, since I placed this disclaimer [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Melusine 07-06-2002 05:51 PM

Well, why don't you tell us what happened then? We're hardly going to impress anybody with our "logic" if we haven't got a clue what this is all about. ;)