Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   What is the largest booger you have ever pulled from your nose (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79659)

Lord of Alcohol 06-19-2002 08:32 PM

I think I've had one over an inch once, and its nationality was American! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Sir Goulum 06-19-2002 08:33 PM

<font color=Orange>K this is going to far. This pure spam and I will not reply*attempts to hold back from the forces of Spami*MUST....NOT....GIVE IN!</font>

Cloudbringer 06-19-2002 08:36 PM

[img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1disgust.gif[/img] EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! [img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img] :D

Arnabas 06-19-2002 08:37 PM

When I was in high school, a friend of mine sneezed during a chemistry test. I had the misfortune of seeing the long string of snot connecting his nose to the desk. He sniffled hard, pulling it part way up, but it whipped onto his cheek. Another sniff and it whiplashed over to the other cheek. The third sniff pulled it right back up. I was sooooo nauseated. Even today, just remembering it makes me ill.

Sir Goulum 06-19-2002 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
[img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1disgust.gif[/img] EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! [img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img] :D
<font color=Orange>I think that LoA has had to much to drink. I agree completly Cloudy</font>

Epona 06-19-2002 08:38 PM

OMG, I am dying laughing here!!!!
PAULY!! That's disgusting [img]tongue.gif[/img]

johnny 06-19-2002 08:38 PM

I once had a pretty big one, made some kind of ball of it, shot it away and accidently broke my neighbour's window :D

*\Conan/* 06-19-2002 08:39 PM

Snot any of your business... ;)

Lord of Alcohol 06-19-2002 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Arnabas:
When I was in high school, a friend of mine sneezed during a chemistry test. I had the misfortune of seeing the long string of snot connecting his nose to the desk. He sniffled hard, pulling it part way up, but it whipped onto his cheek. Another sniff and it whiplashed over to the other cheek. The third sniff pulled it right back up. I was sooooo nauseated. Even today, just remembering it makes me ill.
Hey that memories a keeper!!!! :D

Sir Goulum 06-19-2002 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Arnabas:
<font color=Orange>*snickers and tries to hold back from outright laughing*That*giggle*is pretty*snicker*sick!</font>