Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   the annoying trolls! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75357)

uss 05-27-2002 01:06 PM

Trolls(the people with low intelligence, go aroud flaming everyone) are wierd. they go around wasting the moderators, as well as their own, time. i remember when somekind of trollish guy came to IW once, he made 3 accounts(wow, talk about a waste of time) and p***ed everybody off. they have no point whatsoever, apart from their own, tasteless humour..
so lets talk about trolls. about how many trolls have come to IW? have you had any experience with trolls?

Jorath Calar 05-27-2002 01:10 PM

One admin to find them all
One Admin to delete them
One admin to fend them off
And from the forums, Ban them...

[img]smile.gif[/img]

Sigmar 05-27-2002 01:10 PM

Yeah I completely agree but who are you talking about, Big bagger?

uss 05-27-2002 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sigmar:
Yeah I completely agree but who are you talking about, Big bagger?
well, Small Bagger(i dont know what the hell thats supposed to be :D ), i am talking about some guy who`s one of the three names was something like "thieves of the rising sun". it was nice to see his butt kicked [img]smile.gif[/img]

and lol, Jorath [img]smile.gif[/img] !

Legolas 05-27-2002 01:17 PM

He'll be pleased to know his memory lives on.

Dundee Slaytern 05-27-2002 01:21 PM

Big Bagger is popped. Email his ISP Here --->

Yes, I bookmarked the URL. I read it from time to time to get a laugh, and show it to other Troll-wannabes in another forum as a casual warning. ;)

Sigmar 05-27-2002 01:21 PM

Big Bagger was a troll who came back as the unoriginal Ragger gib nad something else I think. It wasn't directed against you friend :D

Sir Exxon 05-27-2002 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dundee Slaytern:
Big Bagger is popped. Email his ISP Here --->

Yes, I bookmarked the URL. I read it from time to time to get a laugh, and show it to other Troll-wannabes in another forum as a casual warning. ;)

<font color="gold">LOL! And LMAO, Jorath! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyway, yeah, I remember that guy, uss. There atleast was a guy like that in the BG2-forum. Memnoch and Ziroc did a niiiiiiiiiice job with him. :D </font>

uss 05-27-2002 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sigmar:
Big Bagger was a troll who came back as the unoriginal Ragger gib nad something else I think. It wasn't directed against you friend :D
oh, ok. i just read that whole topic, thanks for the link, Dundee Slaytern [img]smile.gif[/img] ! its amazing that the mods can do so much [img]smile.gif[/img] !

Rikard_OHF 05-27-2002 06:05 PM

I thought he shalt remain known as the Nameless Troll BB

bah n00bs
if you must know
One troll on IW has survived for almost 2 years now [img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img]