Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   There is too much rudeness here lately-by Sazerac (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73311)

Lord of Alcohol 02-02-2002 08:40 PM

A continuation of the earlier thread [img]tongue.gif[/img] ~Lets be happy~ *joy*

Cloudbringer 02-02-2002 09:41 PM

don wanna be funnin! ~grouchiez ouchiez~ U cant make me! ~gglz~

Cloudykynz

Ladyzekke 02-02-2002 09:50 PM

LOL, don't wanna be funnin sis? LOL! Bout darn cold outside tonight for the ol' outhouse isn't it? [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D :D :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Larry_OHF 02-02-2002 10:43 PM

<font color=skyblue>If you bring this hog-wash to my domain I shall kill you all...
<font color=steelblue>
<center>AND DO NOT THINK TO MAKE A CLAN OUTTA THIS EITHER!!!!!</center></font>

You have been warned...</font> [img]graemlins/skull6.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/skull6.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/skull6.gif[/img]

<center> [img]graemlins/stormy.gif[/img] <font color=steelblue> [img]graemlins/tgestar1.gif[/img] The Modding Mage</font> [img]graemlins/tgestar1.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/stormy.gif[/img] </center>

[ 02-02-2002: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]</p>

AzureWolf 02-02-2002 10:48 PM

Ahem...I hope you guys realise how contrary you are being [img]tongue.gif[/img]
You are doing the very thing Saz was admonishing, and is his own thread. Making fun of her way of posting will make her feel sooo good Im sure :rolleyes:
Shame! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Ladyzekke 02-02-2002 10:49 PM

Very nice Larry. Love the clouds dude [img]smile.gif[/img] :D

slackerboy 02-02-2002 11:37 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by AzureWolf:
Ahem...I hope you guys realise how contrary you are being [img]tongue.gif[/img]
You are doing the very thing Saz was admonishing, and is his own thread. Making fun of her way of posting will make her feel sooo good Im sure :rolleyes:
Shame! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<hr></blockquote>

are you kidding, we're loving it. we're not making fun of her. her posting style has brought us more fun than we've had around here in ages. she can post in any style she wants. we're just emulating, and having a darn good time of it too.
Lighten up.

special thanks to ʆë®Ñï†Ý for all the fun we're having

Sazerac 02-03-2002 12:00 AM

AAAAK!

I think the topic should be changed to "There is altogether too much SILLINESS here lately!" Gheez, what a deviation from the norm! [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D

Well, as long as you're acting silly, carry on! I don't think Eternity will mind, hopefully she'll join right in.

-Sazerac (rather snockered from over 12 hours of partying...whooooooooooo)

Scholarcs 02-03-2002 12:08 AM

rightys lets ~~sillies~~ ʆë®Ñï†Ý stylz...

Sazerac 02-03-2002 12:18 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
<font color=skyblue>If you bring this hog-wash to my domain I shall kill you all...
<font color=steelblue>
<center>AND DO NOT THINK TO MAKE A CLAN OUTTA THIS EITHER!!!!!</center></font>

You have been warned...</font> [img]graemlins/skull6.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/skull6.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/skull6.gif[/img]

<center> [img]graemlins/stormy.gif[/img] <font color=steelblue> [img]graemlins/tgestar1.gif[/img] The Modding Mage</font> [img]graemlins/tgestar1.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/stormy.gif[/img] </center>

[ 02-02-2002: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
<hr></blockquote>

(Saz sticks a hurricane in Larry's hand): "Get plastered, dude. Everything's copacetic." ;)