Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   What is Baldur's Gate II? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7301)

Luigi17 04-23-2002 12:52 PM

Hello, I am new to this forum and I don't even own a CRPG game. So, I was wondering what Baldur's Gate II is all about.

Tanoch Thas'ala 04-23-2002 12:57 PM

Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn, is the continuation of the story begun in Baldur's Gate..Specifically it chronicles you, as the player, and your discovery that you are on of the Children of the God of Murder: Bhaal.

[ 04-23-2002, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: Tanoch Thas'ala ]

Sir Mandorallen 04-23-2002 12:58 PM

Oh my god...... Mr. Luigi, I did not believe you would post this! I am across the room from you!!!!

Anyway, dispite the fact that I have already told you in one of my multiple ravings...

BGII is the sequal to Balders Gate. These stories follow the main character who is a child of Bhaal. Bhaal is a evil god who died but spawned many children to make his rebirth. Many prophosies exist of chaos and war in result of them. You must follow the story and (in BGII) kill the mage Irenicus, and later (in the expantion) take control of your heritage. They are all great games (although you should already know this. ;) ) and you get addicted easily.

If you want to know more..... GET THE GAME AND NEXT TIME WALK OVER TO MY CUBILCE AND ASK ME YOURSELF!!!!!!

J/K :D [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] :D

BTW: WELCOME TO IRONWORKS!!!!!!! (finaly)

:D [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] :D

Luigi17 04-23-2002 01:01 PM

Thank you for giving me your knowledge on this game.

And thank you for not flaming me, since I don't even own this game.

Sir Mandorallen 04-23-2002 01:07 PM

AHEM.....

1.)I know you and already told you about the game! (before this post anyway) :D [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] :D dosnt matter but hey.

Quote:

Originaly posted by Luigi17:
And thank you for not flaming me, since I don't even own this game.
2.)WE DON'T FLAME AROUND HERE!!!!! RRRAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!!! --hee hee!--- (get it?)
Anyways we don't flame on these sites. Its not good and I.W. has a good rep. Besides, I can't name anyone who would flame around here!

Helspanth 04-23-2002 02:09 PM

WHAT??????
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE GAME IS?????GRRRRR
FIREBALLS RAIN UPON YOU!!!!!!!!
-ahem-
Just kiding Luigi!!!! :D :D :D
As Black Knight said you should try the game!It's really good!
Also allow me to welcome you at Ironworks!!!!
[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

tom the strong wizzard 04-23-2002 02:26 PM

BGII is all about AD&D(advance dungeons and dragons).You wake up in a cell....... a mage comes to you and casts spels at you to test you.
You are saved by Imoen:) a friend from the past(BGI). You can meet all sorts of NPC(Non player Charachters)who want to help you complete you quest for the hunt on the mage that kept you prison:John Irenicus, :( a mage powerfull then you and your who party wil ever be(in the beginning) and thats about it..... Hope ya like the game and welcome to this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Wedin 04-23-2002 02:34 PM

May one ask why the hell you came here not knowing shit about the game?

johnny 04-23-2002 02:50 PM

just go out there and buy the game, you won't be sorry
that's a promise

The Jabberwocky 04-23-2002 02:50 PM

hOW dARRE YOU COME HeRE WITHOUT kNOWING wHAt THe GAME IS1!1111 i RUlE! lOL!!!!11111

Just kidding, of course... Welcome to the board. ;) I like this board, because people are polite, and don't yell at other people, like most boards I go to. In other boards, people are so rude, and always pick fights with others.