Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Recruitment (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72683)

Barb 12-11-2001 04:45 PM

Join the HGOS now and defeat the Resistance. Join up at the HGOS forum on my sig!

Grand-Ranger 12-11-2001 06:01 PM

HMm

I think, if I wear t join, I would want a bit more information on the guild..

Lord of Alcohol 12-11-2001 07:15 PM

Is there any way I can join as a non-member with full status and pension? Also I would prefer to be a "secret" non-member to make it easier for me to operate openly in the stealth mode if at all possible.

Epona 12-12-2001 06:47 AM

Why?

Donut 12-12-2001 07:04 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Barb:
Join the HGOS now and defeat the Resistance. Join up at the HGOS forum on my sig!<hr></blockquote>

Can I join the resistance?

If not I've a few questions:

1) What has happened to GOTH?
2) What does HGOS stand for?
3) How does HGOS differ from GOTH?
4) How many members have you got for GOTH and HGOS?

Sir Exxon 12-12-2001 08:35 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Donut:

Can I join the resistance?

If not I've a few questions:

1) What has happened to GOTH?
2) What does HGOS stand for?
3) How does HGOS differ from GOTH?
4) How many members have you got for GOTH and HGOS?
<hr></blockquote>

<font color="gold">Yes Donut, you are welcome to the guild. Just go to our website or forum, and sign up!
Your questions:
1) As I said earlier, BOTS and GOTH combined, so we became bigger
2) HGOS= Honourable Guild Of Swords
3) GOTH does no longer excist
4) Speaks for itself if you check the website</font>

see ya!

Madman-Rogovich 12-12-2001 11:35 AM

NO dONUT DONT BE A FOOL ...ALREADY WE HAVE FORMED A GUILD OF ''BAD ALIGENT AND THESE DO GOODERS SEEK OUR DEATHS JOIN US AT OUR THREAD OR PM ME !!!!!!!!

VIVA LA RESISTANCE

onthepequod 12-12-2001 04:23 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Barb:
Join the HGOS now and defeat the Resistance. Join up at the HGOS forum on my sig!<hr></blockquote>

It think you should change your guild’s name to Honorable Oswald’s Guild of Swords also known as HOGS. :D ;) Then you could fabricate a tale about a founder named Oswald the Honorable that would inspire your guild members. ;)

Better yet, you could rename yourselves the Honorable Others Behind Barb’s Latest Enterprising Designs otherwise known as the HOBBLED Guild. :D :D :D ;)

Barb 12-12-2001 04:25 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by onthepequod:

It think you should change your guild’s name to Honorable Oswald’s Guild of Swords also known as HOGS. :D ;) Then you could fabricate a tale about a founder named Oswald the Honorable that would inspire your guild members. ;)

Better yet, you could rename yourselves the Honorable Others Behind Barb’s Latest Enterprising Designs otherwise known as the HOBBLED Guild. :D :D :D ;)
<hr></blockquote>

LOL! Honorable Others Behind Barb’s Latest Enterprising Designs otherwise known as the HOBBLED Guild . I like it

MILAMBER 12-12-2001 04:29 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by onthepequod:

<hr></blockquote>

You should think about not joining TACC. I like the way you're thinking.